That special Christian "look"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: That special Christian "look"
(18-08-2014 09:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: joseph_prince2_pr.jpg]

I bet Jeremy Walker look similar to this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2014, 09:44 PM
[Image: matrix2-600.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
18-08-2014, 09:50 PM
There is something very unsettling about that look.

Anglican clergy have a similar vibe... It's more subtle though.

They have a tendency to speak as if they're half stoned... Like the way Margaret Thatcher spoke. Very slowly, with a condescending, patronising tone.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
18-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Hells Bells must be playing in the background.

[Image: pat-robertson.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
18-08-2014, 11:08 PM
(18-08-2014 09:31 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 09:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've seen her on tv. Check out the throne er, chair she sits in.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

And I'm not sure if she's related to this guy but they shop at the same furniture store.

[Image: Robert-Morris.jpg]

And this is her humble shack.

[Image: Tele-TBN-NewportB.jpg]

That's the kind of shit that pisses me off.

Anybody got a picture of Olsteen's crib? I bet that fucker is nothing short of a castle.
19-08-2014, 05:28 AM
(18-08-2014 09:34 PM)Sam Wrote:  One of the hallmarks of psychopathy is superficial charm.

Along with being manipulative, sometimes sadistic and narcissistic.

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these evangelists/preachers etc turned out to score high on the psychopathy scale.

You mean like Wicked Clown? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-08-2014, 05:59 AM
I haven't read the entire thread so apologies if this has been posted already. But those are all fake smiles. You can always tell because the eyes aren't laughing. The smile is constrained to the bottom of the person's face. The only muscle movement is from the mouth. I think another key feature is that the smiling mouths are also kept closed. A fake smile showing teeth would probably look too insincere.

My husband is from Edinburgh. He tells me that when a Glaswegian smiles at you like that then you should run.
19-08-2014, 06:15 AM
I bet in a couple years he will be caught in a three way with two transvestites causing him to withdraw from public view and go to "counseling". Psychologically I have found the louder one screams anti homosexual rhetoric, the higher the ongoing inner struggle is that fights to hide his actual homosexual tendencies....sort of along the lines of my posit that the louder you preach, the more you are trying to hide or the harder you are trying to drown out your inner doubt it is all a lie....

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
19-08-2014, 06:30 AM
(19-08-2014 06:15 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I bet in a couple years he will be caught in a three way with two transvestites causing him to withdraw from public view and go to "counseling". Psychologically I have found the louder one screams anti homosexual rhetoric, the higher the ongoing inner struggle is that fights to hide his actual homosexual tendencies....sort of along the lines of my posit that the louder you preach, the more you are trying to hide or the harder you are trying to drown out your inner doubt it is all a lie....

Time to wop out the classic paper

Is Homophobia associated with Homosexual arousal?

in a word ... yes.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
19-08-2014, 07:47 AM
(18-08-2014 06:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There's some Christian guy named Dr Patrick Johnson from someplace in Ohio and here's a quote from him.

“I am sick that women can legally bare their breasts to children and to married men against their will in Ohio,” (LOL, I love that "against their will" part.) He wants to ban any kind of nudity in Ohio because because, get this, “The gay pride parade in Columbus is 500,000 strong – why? Because the women go topless,” Huh?

Here's the article. Now take a close look at this guy. LOL.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/18/oh...gay-pride/

However, the real point of the thread isn't actually the stupid comments this guy makes, though they are unbelievable. My question is this ... why oh why do so many white Christians look like this? (photo in the link.) Is it genetic or something. I just want to slap that goddamn plastic smile off his head and replace it with a real, live face. Why do I find this look so offensive and do others find it repulsive too? Nothing riles me up more than that insipid, Christian, holier than thou, smirk? Grrrrrrrrr!

Not that there is anything wrong with homosexuality, but that guy is definitely in the freakin closet lol. He probably is just thinking "if I can't have fun, NOBODY can have fun". Or he genuinely doesn't like tits. I dunno...here's a banana dancing

Banana_zorro
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post