That was awesome

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2014, 06:14 PM
That was awesome
I was the caller on the latest podcast. That was totally awesome to talk to Seth and CJ for the last 40 minutes.

Thumbsup

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Cathym112's post
26-08-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: That was awesome
I'll make sure to listen for you!! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-08-2014, 06:29 PM
(26-08-2014 06:19 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'll make sure to listen for you!! Big Grin

I blubbered and floundered a bit out of nervousness but I think I did ok.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
26-08-2014, 06:33 PM
(26-08-2014 06:29 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:19 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'll make sure to listen for you!! Big Grin

I blubbered and floundered a bit out of nervousness but I think I did ok.

I would have been a nervous wreck. I become a blubbering idiot when I try to have a normal verbal conversation with someone I greatly admire, or someone who is some kind of authority figure. If you were on for 20 mins, I bet you did great! Thumbsup

What was the topic tonight?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
26-08-2014, 06:46 PM
(26-08-2014 06:33 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:29 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I blubbered and floundered a bit out of nervousness but I think I did ok.

I would have been a nervous wreck. I become a blubbering idiot when I try to have a normal verbal conversation with someone I greatly admire, or someone who is some kind of authority figure. If you were on for 20 mins, I bet you did great! Thumbsup

I was on for 40 minutes. Topic was atheists cannot be republicans

[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
26-08-2014, 06:47 PM
(26-08-2014 06:33 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:29 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I blubbered and floundered a bit out of nervousness but I think I did ok.

Unless of course you think I did sound like an idiot, in which case I was just kidding - that wasn't me.

[+] 7 users Like Cathym112's post
26-08-2014, 07:00 PM
(26-08-2014 06:47 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:33 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I would have been a nervous wreck. I become a blubbering idiot when I try to have a normal verbal conversation with someone I greatly admire, or someone who is some kind of authority figure. If you were on for 20 mins, I bet you did great! Thumbsup

Unless of course you think I did sound like an idiot, in which case I was just kidding - that wasn't me.

Wink Wink

27-08-2014, 08:58 AM
(26-08-2014 06:47 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  ...
I did sound like an idiot

Treason Laugh out load

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
27-08-2014, 09:56 AM
(26-08-2014 06:46 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:33 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I would have been a nervous wreck. I become a blubbering idiot when I try to have a normal verbal conversation with someone I greatly admire, or someone who is some kind of authority figure. If you were on for 20 mins, I bet you did great! Thumbsup

I was on for 40 minutes. Topic was atheists cannot be republicans

Awesome! ! Good for you!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
27-08-2014, 10:07 AM
(27-08-2014 08:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:47 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  ...
I did sound like an idiot

Treason Laugh out load

Thumbsup

My only regret is that I didn't address his missive that my products are brought to market through the roads that others paid for.

Nay nay. I already paid for those roads through my taxes. What he is saying that I have to pay for them AGAIN. The money that I used as my seed money to start my company was made with AFTER TAX dollars. If those dollars were pre-tax, it would be a different story.