The “How to Become a Dictator” thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2017, 02:46 PM
The “How to Become a Dictator” thread
Hello boys and girls. This thread is for all of you who secretly want to become dictators someday. Wikihow gives us a fine start to the dictator’s playbook.
http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Dictator

Seeing as how Amerika is headed that way with the unrelenting attack on the press from the new administration I thought we could all share tips to budding dictators.

Let’s see...Consider, ah here it is, Part 2 rule number 3 is a good place to start.

3 Identify a common enemy to fight. If you’re planning to forcibly take over an existing dictatorship or take down another form of oppressive government, you already have that enemy. If not, you may have to find one to play on that “us vs. them” mentality.

In our current case the “common enemy” has been identified as the free press. By all means we should discredit and undermine it at every turn. Trumplethinskin seems to have taken this chapter to heart, most likely under the tutelage of Bannon.

[Image: CRtLVBJW0AAqoVt.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
19-02-2017, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2017 03:40 PM by pablo.)
RE: The “How to Become a Dictator” thread
I already hit you with this elsewhere, but I'll post it here too...

Dismantling the education system makes for a dumb, uninformed population that is easy to manipulate with lies and misinformation. Insist the real facts are lies. Sound familiar?
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
19-02-2017, 03:09 PM
Sit in goofy gold chairs and pretend you're royal.

[Image: donald-gold-chair.png]

Oh hell, don't just have a few gold chairs, surround yourself with gaudy gold shit everywhere!.

Saddam Hussein's humble abode.

[Image: amber-room-catherine-palace.jpg]

Donald Trump's humble abode.

[Image: Arch2O-Trump-house-025-750x400.jpg]

[Image: melania_trump2.jpg?w=300]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-02-2017, 02:18 AM
Thats not Saddam Hussein´s. Its the Bernsteinzimmer" (Amber Room)

[Image: Bernsteinzimmer02.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
20-02-2017, 03:58 AM
"Pretend" to be royal, dancefortwo? As opposed to? Consider

(Hehe, I might have a problem or two with monarchy Blush Pretty much, a pacifist's non-violent version of "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." And yeah, I know it's the other way around, it's not that we are not free because we have priests and "royals". We have priests and "royals" because we're not free from outdated modes of "thinking". Seriously, the only thing more ridiculous than bronze-age mythology in the 21st century, is monarchy in the 21st century Dodgy )

Oh, amber. I find jewelry to be mostly pointless (and them pearls damn ugly us adornment) but amber is so beautiful Heart

Here's a more detailed version of how to become a dictator liberator of the people

If there is no country that is geographically convenient, invent your own.

Buy (or Rent, since you'll be declaring independence it is a much cheaper option) an island.
Form a fake television production company.
Convince at least 100 people that you are doing a Survivoresque reality show on this island (note: Remember this is your opportunity to create a superior race in your image so choose wisely. Consider, wealth {so you can tax them}, beauty {you'll be dictator, you'll need a harem} Intelligence (You don't want a daft Master Race) and obedience {free thinkers rebel}).
Eliminate all forms of escape from the island. Don't worry about boats, if Lost has taught us anything it's that people trapped on an island won't get off even if given 3 seasons.
Install yourself as Emperor (or whatever name you prefer) of your new civilization.
Name your civilization after yourself.

Invent a title for yourself edit

Benito Mussolini - Il Duce
Mahinda Jilmart Rajapaksha - Maha Raja, Caretaker of RajaPaksitan, Supreme Leader of the DemoCrazy, TheoCrazy, International ConsPirazy of RajaPakistan.
Adolf Hitler - Der Führer
Francisco Franco - El Caudillo/El Generalísimo
Fidel Castro - El Comandante
Robert Mugabe - His Excellency
Idi Amin - His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conquerer of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.
Oswald Mosley - The Leader
Admiral General Aladeen - The Asshole
(When making a title, be sure to have as many things capitalized as possible. This makes it look more dramatic and awesome. Don't worry about what your English teacher would say: just execute her.)

You can alternatively invent a new name for yourself. Vladimir Ilyich Uljanov is better known as Lenin and Joseph Vissarionovich Dzhugazhvili as Stalin. Adopt a name that's easy to shout in chorus.

[Image: u6OeJMBh.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
20-02-2017, 04:42 AM
(20-02-2017 03:58 AM)Vera Wrote:  "Pretend" to be royal, dancefortwo? As opposed to? Consider

(Hehe, I might have a problem or two with monarchy Blush Pretty much, a pacifist's non-violent version of "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." And yeah, I know it's the other way around, it's not that we are not free because we have priests and "royals". We have priests and "royals" because we're not free from outdated modes of "thinking". Seriously, the only thing more ridiculous than bronze-age mythology in the 21st century, is monarchy in the 21st century Dodgy )

Oh, amber. I find jewelry to be mostly pointless (and them pearls damn ugly us adornment) but amber is so beautiful Heart

Here's a more detailed version of how to become a dictator liberator of the people

If there is no country that is geographically convenient, invent your own.

Buy (or Rent, since you'll be declaring independence it is a much cheaper option) an island.
Form a fake television production company.
Convince at least 100 people that you are doing a Survivoresque reality show on this island (note: Remember this is your opportunity to create a superior race in your image so choose wisely. Consider, wealth {so you can tax them}, beauty {you'll be dictator, you'll need a harem} Intelligence (You don't want a daft Master Race) and obedience {free thinkers rebel}).
Eliminate all forms of escape from the island. Don't worry about boats, if Lost has taught us anything it's that people trapped on an island won't get off even if given 3 seasons.
Install yourself as Emperor (or whatever name you prefer) of your new civilization.
Name your civilization after yourself.

Invent a title for yourself edit

Mahinda Jilmart Rajapaksha - Maha Raja, Caretaker of RajaPaksitan, Supreme Leader of the DemoCrazy, TheoCrazy, International ConsPirazy of RajaPakistan.
Idi Amin - His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conquerer of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.
(When making a title, be sure to have as many things capitalized as possible. This makes it look more dramatic and awesome. Don't worry about what your English teacher would say: just execute her.)

You can alternatively invent a new name for yourself. Vladimir Ilyich Uljanov is better known as Lenin and Joseph Vissarionovich Dzhugazhvili as Stalin. Adopt a name that's easy to shout in chorus.

I could get behind a Knitler.
Hoards of older ladies branishing knitting needles ... very scary.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-02-2017, 05:03 AM
Haha, came across this literally yesterday Big Grin

[Image: SoAngry.jpg]

Death by a thousand stitches... No wait, that sounds like it'll cancel itself out... Death by a thousand pricks...nah, that sounds like what's actually going on... Drawn and quilted? Consider

[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
20-02-2017, 01:50 PM
(20-02-2017 03:58 AM)Vera Wrote:  Invent a title for yourself edit

[/spoiler]

The Donald
Trumplethinskin
Ruler of all that is Gaudy
The Exalted Tupee

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
20-02-2017, 02:15 PM
(20-02-2017 01:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Trumplethinskin

Take a bow, my friend, take a bow. That's pure gaud. I mean, gold Yes

A quick google gives these (among others)

[Image: T0012208505--66909.JPG]

[Image: CQQdJxnUAAENzzs.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Seeing as how Amerika is headed that way with the unrelenting attack on the press from the new administration I thought we could all share tips to budding dictators.

Attack on the press?
Are you talking about journalist James Rosen who was attacked by Obama administration? Like they were spying on him? Like they were lying that he was a spy?
Then I agree only a dictator would do this. This could happen only in Soviet Union of America.

So how does Trump attack the liberal press exactly?
By calling them what they are? The opposition party? who instead of reporting facts is trying to destroy him.
Because Dems are totally irrelevant right now, have no power, liberal so- called journalists feel it is their duty to destroy Trump.

The press is NOT entitled to be respected. The press in NOT entitled to be trusted
President is not entitled to be respected. Congress is not entitled to be respected.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED