The "Absols" Theory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2013, 06:51 PM
The "Absols" Theory
I have a theory. After seeing the various posts of the user known as Absols, I have come to the conclusion that Absols is a poopy-head. THE END

Laughat

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
16-09-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: The "Absols" Theory
(16-09-2013 06:51 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  I have a theory. After seeing the various posts of the user known as Absols, I have come to the conclusion that Absols is a poopy-head. THE END

Laughat

[Image: Science..jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Lets see what he will say...

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
16-09-2013, 07:37 PM
No one is a poopyhead unless HoC says so. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-09-2013, 08:30 PM
(16-09-2013 07:30 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Lets see what he will say...

I'm guessing it'll be smthng about existence objective hundredpercent bc u r all fuck shit.

And he'd be right.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 13 users Like DLJ's post
16-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Absols reminds me of one of those thirteen year olds on Facebook that just recently discovered cuss words and have yet to figure out how to use them.
[+] 1 user Likes southernbelle's post
17-09-2013, 04:04 AM
(16-09-2013 09:28 PM)southernbelle Wrote:  Absols reminds me of one of those thirteen year olds on Facebook that just recently discovered cuss words and have yet to figure out how to use them.

Hey, don't disrespect the thirteen year old!

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
17-09-2013, 05:54 AM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2013 05:58 AM by absols.)
(16-09-2013 06:51 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  I have a theory. After seeing the various posts of the user known as Absols, I have come to the conclusion that Absols is a poopy-head. THE END

Laughat

no im not the head of shit, im beyond absolutes when shit by definition is less then nothing present ends

it is incredible how far u cant but use words for dirty images of opposites life while the present fact is clearly reversed, all for nothing but consistency of shit powers

watever i can say about shit so u is bc im else, then logics come across between us to force me to say some absolute things noone else would recognzie by abusing the knowledge that i wont have a choice to stay me in fact true

while again i repeat u know better the reality of shit u r, im else and shit is wrong existence so what i cant ever b
but being shit makes u swallow all the shit for business mean, like ur life is when u reach to really shit on others as gods do, u shit on truth easily so it proves that all u need to b like gods is powers u imagine getting by eating their shit

u would invent anything to claim that im useful to ur goals, that u could gain some powers by forcing right people sights to u, when on the contrary it reveals u more how shit u r and how rights are dead

at the end, truth always exist so smthg else true would react while a single true else reaction but true is enough to get ur gods down by realizing true objective existence fact, and ur shit life would lose its powers so u will live eternally as rotten shit
i dont know how that could look like in existence fact, i guess it depends on the present time than

which prove how myself presence doesnt matter as any of u now
17-09-2013, 05:55 AM
As incoherent as ever, I see.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-09-2013, 06:15 AM
^^...shit powers.... Big Grin

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....