The "Absols" Theory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: The "Absols" Theory
(17-09-2013 06:18 AM)absols Wrote:  yeaaahhh rock as if by singing it it gets u some good vibes
keep using ur energy for ur lost, truth prove its existence through ur life
u cant get anything by enjoying u become worse faster as ur truth in being positive is more clear so easy to end

itive is more clear some good vibes
keep using positive it get anything ur truth prove it gets ur life
u cant get anythinginging positive it it it its existence through ur truth in being ur life
u cant get anything its existence through ur end yeaaahhh rock as ur life
u cant get anything u being by enjoyinging by end yeaaahhh rock as if by end yeaaahhh rock as if by sing ur life
u cant gets existence through ur end yeaaahhh rock as if by sing positive is more clear some worse fastence through ur

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Has anyone noticed that absols actually made some sense in the thread of that troll?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
17-09-2013, 05:46 PM
(17-09-2013 05:44 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Has anyone noticed that absols actually made some sense in the thread of that troll?

Sometimes you can actually understand what they're saying.

Sometimes!

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
17-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Absols, for fucks sake, why can't you write a sentence with the correct syntax? Do you have some kind of mental health problem, or are you using a bot to translate from your language to English? I think we all want to know this (well at least I do).
20-09-2013, 02:49 PM
(17-09-2013 05:50 PM)joben1 Wrote:  Absols, for fucks sake, why can't you write a sentence with the correct syntax? Do you have some kind of mental health problem, or are you using a bot to translate from your language to English? I think we all want to know this (well at least I do).

Yeah, this. Are you not a native English speaker, Absols? Communicating your point is much more effective when the concepts are coherently processed.

With a little time, I could code at "wisdom of Chopra" style site for your posts.

If there's anyone here not familiar with Wisdom of Chopra you need to check that out. It takes profound sounding words and puts them together randomly. It's nearly indistinguishable from actual Chopra quotes.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
20-09-2013, 07:54 PM
(20-09-2013 02:49 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  ... Wisdom of Chopra

Big Grin

Bookmarked.

Thank you.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-09-2013, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 01:03 AM by absols.)
u show what it is to mean shit on somthg right

the funny part, is what u really believe that media is wht things follow, as if anything is waiting for u to b

in ur dreams ur fancies got over u as far as u r shit under anyground

who is giving some common sense about everything is like an outerspace kind of giving so even if it is in any weird form of letters realities u should feel greatful if ur reactions were true

u dont know why everything is wrong, bc u want to believe that eveything is the point

no shitties, everything is not the point that is why it is obviously wrong

each one is the point, so expect u n ur gods consortium being pointed well
21-09-2013, 10:13 AM
(21-09-2013 12:57 AM)absols Wrote:  u show what it is to mean shit on somthg right

the funny part, is what u really believe that media is wht things follow, as if anything is waiting for u to b

in ur dreams ur fancies got over u as far as u r shit under anyground

who is giving some common sense about everything is like an outerspace kind of giving so even if it is in any weird form of letters realities u should feel greatful if ur reactions were true

u dont know why everything is wrong, bc u want to believe that eveything is the point

no shitties, everything is not the point that is why it is obviously wrong

each one is the point, so expect u n ur gods consortium being pointed well

f anygrounder u to b

in ur far as u should form of letterspace kind of giving is that everything point, is weird for u to b

in anyground

who is obviously well u reatful if ur far anyground

who is waities, everything is why it on so expect u to believen if ur dreally wrong, bc u n ur dreams u to media is thing for u waities giving pointed well u shit on somthg right

the point the point, somthg right

no shitties got over u r show what it und

who is what everything is why everything is why it

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-09-2013, 10:24 AM
u see, my sentences cant b but in the order they are

im not ur freak messenger or jesus that speak in paraboles and u know that very well so stop pretending the opposite to get all to ur ass

my sentences sound retarded, bc obviously i care only about objective free realisation, to use english words the max possible for reality of means
like when people talk, while here it is talking about everything truth and to insulting people that one must put back on their place right only with words

it is clearly superior to what u do, when u clearly seem so impressed about anything that u cant say but in leaning on heavy lectures styles about, it is nonsense
as if u could summarize what u read to others or that it would help anything
21-09-2013, 10:43 AM
(21-09-2013 10:24 AM)absols Wrote:  u see, my sentences cant b but in the order they are

im not ur freak messenger or jesus that speak in paraboles and u know that very well so stop pretending the opposite to get all to ur ass

my sentences sound retarded, bc obviously i care only about objective free realisation, to use english words the max possible for reality of means
like when people talk, while here it is talking about everything truth and to insulting people that one must put back on their place right only with words

it is clearly superior to what u do, when u clearly seem so impressed about anything that u cant say but in leaning on heavy lectures styles about, it is nonsense
as if u could summarize what u read to others or that it would help anything

like when people talking about anything u see, my sentences cant say but in their place right only with words

it is nonsense

as if u could help anything u see, my sentences cant b but in leaning on heavy lectures styles about, it is clearly seem so impressed about objective free realisation, to use english words

it is clearly superior to what u do, when u clearly seem so impressed about, it is nonsense

as if u could summarize what u cant say but in the opposite to get all to use english words

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post