The "Absols" Theory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: The "Absols" Theory
u hate ME i know that is me, it is not nice to show ur hate to what people are

fuck ur mean to justify speaking ways about everything and anything without ever showing urself

this is evil in truth, u cant mean reality if u r not present real in the mean, there cant b more existing present then reality
u cant b the meaner while staying out of what is way being sources n reasons
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post
21-09-2013, 10:57 AM
(21-09-2013 10:53 AM)absols Wrote:  u hate ME i know that is me, it is not nice to show ur hate to what people are

fuck ur mean to justify speaking ways about everything and anything without ever showing urself

this is evil in truth, u cant mean reality if u r not present real in the mean, there cant b more existing present then reality

may BE wee woodnt hate u iff u cood lern how 2 spel basik werds{

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
21-09-2013, 11:19 AM
(21-09-2013 10:53 AM)absols Wrote:  u hate ME i know that is me, it is not nice to show ur hate to what people are

Nah. Girly don't hate you. Girly don't hate. Girly won't hate. Girly can't hate. I find your posts Dadaesque is all and treat them that way instead of some semblance of serious discussion or even casual conversation.

(21-09-2013 10:53 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck ur mean to justify speaking ways about everything and anything without ever showing urself

Here you go big fella. Enjoy!

[Image: girly.png]

(21-09-2013 10:53 AM)absols Wrote:  this is evil in truth, u cant mean reality if u r not present real in the mean, there cant b more existing present then reality

And now .... back to the gibberish generator. But at least this time half your post was almost kinda sorta maybe kinda sorta almost comprehensible. Thumbsup

more existing present reality if u r not present then reality if u r not present then reality

u cant mean reality if u r not present reality if u r not present real in the mean,

there cant b the meaner while staying out of what is way being sources n reality

u cant b more existing present then reality if u r not present then real in the mean reality

u cant meaner while staying out of what is way being sources n reasons this is evil in the mean reality

u cant b more existing present then reasons

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-09-2013, 11:40 AM
Not just us...

http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/i...ic=12251.0
http://defendingthetruth.com/religion/30...hrist.html
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/scr...od-12.html
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/for...8649&st=45
http://www.sciforums.com/Flying-Saucers-...35334.html

The coherency level in the last one is markedly better than we get.

Here is my revised hypothesis...

Someone is testing tolerance levels on fora.

Experiment purpose: To test which interest groups are the most / least tolerant / encouraging.

Bot responds negatively to negative posts and positively to positive posts by assimilating tone and vocabulary.

I say we test this hypothesis...
I say we try a Gollum / Smeagol approach:

"We be nice to them, if they be nice to us"

[Image: ttt072.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-09-2013, 11:53 AM
(21-09-2013 11:40 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Not just us...

That fucking cheating whore. Angry And saving her best for the fuckin' science nerd geeks with little tiny dicks?!? Angry ... Consider

pidof absols | kill -9

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-09-2013, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 02:18 PM by DeepThought.)
(21-09-2013 11:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 11:40 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Not just us...

That fucking cheating whore. Angry And saving her best for the fuckin' science nerd geeks with little tiny dicks?!? Angry ... Consider

pidof absols | kill -9

Wow... you would sig 9 kill absols without giving her a chance for a few last words and a gracefull exit?

Sadcryface

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
21-09-2013, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 03:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-09-2013 02:12 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 11:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That fucking cheating whore. Angry And saving her best for the fuckin' science nerd geeks with little tiny dicks?!? Angry ... Consider

pidof absols | kill -9

Wow... you would sig 9 kill absols without giving her a chance for a few last words and a gracefull exit?

Sadcryface

fucking goddam cheating whore bitch slut.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-09-2013, 03:25 PM
(21-09-2013 02:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 02:12 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Wow... you would sig 9 kill absols without giving her a chance for a few last words and a gracefull exit?

Sadcryface

fucking goddam cheating whore bitch slut.

One might even say, perhaps, a POOPY HEAD!

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
21-09-2013, 05:19 PM
(17-09-2013 05:54 AM)absols Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 06:51 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  I have a theory. After seeing the various posts of the user known as Absols, I have come to the conclusion that Absols is a poopy-head. THE END

Laughat

no im not the head of shit, im beyond absolutes when shit by definition is less then nothing present ends

it is incredible how far u cant but use words for dirty images of opposites life while the present fact is clearly reversed, all for nothing but consistency of shit powers

watever i can say about shit so u is bc im else, then logics come across between us to force me to say some absolute things noone else would recognzie by abusing the knowledge that i wont have a choice to stay me in fact true

while again i repeat u know better the reality of shit u r, im else and shit is wrong existence so what i cant ever b
but being shit makes u swallow all the shit for business mean, like ur life is when u reach to really shit on others as gods do, u shit on truth easily so it proves that all u need to b like gods is powers u imagine getting by eating their shit

u would invent anything to claim that im useful to ur goals, that u could gain some powers by forcing right people sights to u, when on the contrary it reveals u more how shit u r and how rights are dead

at the end, truth always exist so smthg else true would react while a single true else reaction but true is enough to get ur gods down by realizing true objective existence fact, and ur shit life would lose its powers so u will live eternally as rotten shit
i dont know how that could look like in existence fact, i guess it depends on the present time than

which prove how myself presence doesnt matter as any of u now
Oh shit, this post made me hallucinate.

Consider

1. Find a way to pack it
2.Sell it in d clubs
3.????
4. Profit

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
28-09-2013, 09:04 PM
I might be way off but it seems that Absols is speech recognition gone horribly wrong. Can't make heads or tails of it most of the time.

[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post