The "Absols" Theory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: The "Absols" Theory
(21-09-2013 11:19 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Here you go big fella. Enjoy!

[Image: girly.png]

Aww, Girly! You used my favorite pic!

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2013, 02:00 PM
(28-09-2013 09:04 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I might be way off but it seems that Absols is speech recognition gone horribly wrong. Can't make heads or tails of it most of the time.

at least u recognize that im speaking... funny video

words are cool actually u can talk faster without the face looking at u or getting a reaction for different means

language was proven being for talking principally in the west

even if they dont recognize it publically yet while watch it on the ground

novels are now boring for everyone, reality is more fun

also education now is far less academic and based on interactive living supports
29-09-2013, 02:19 PM
(29-09-2013 02:00 PM)absols Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 09:04 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I might be way off but it seems that Absols is speech recognition gone horribly wrong. Can't make heads or tails of it most of the time.

at least u recognize that im speaking... funny video

words are cool actually u can talk faster without the face looking at u or getting a reaction for different means

language was proven being for talking principally in the west

even if they dont recognize it publically yet while watch it on the ground

novels are now boring for everyone, reality is more fun

also education now is far less academic and based on interactive living supports
It really is, I play with the voice recognition feature from time to time, it usually gives me some incredibly bizarre results. If you want to use speech recognition that actually works I would recommend dragon. Of course none of it is perfect. Some folks are really incredibly fast typers(unlike myself) who can type faster than they can talk WITH accuracy. Fascinating.
29-09-2013, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 03:22 PM by absols.)
everyone seem to not know how existence is true

so they really believe learning to talk, as if words is the source of living conscious being

or others introduce the silly concept of soul to justify being someone life

both ideas are the same mean, enslave conscious beings to inferior forced dimension, where they must b passive expecting to b manipulated and owned by any powerful source of living means

existence is true mean that being still knows a lot of relations states, being still is the conscious reason bc what is still is true so beyond relative justification so stillness cant b one will or mean
being still is at least a reflection of reality its own reality for sure first

so wondering is not about finding the words, it is about being in more conscious way so the relations states are more the clarity of a fact that incidentily could b described in words

so when words are saying an existing fact, sentences are not invented and barely words choice are meant

but when words are not saying objective thing, then things refer to certain knowledge translations that everyone must respect it in form and content as being everything while having no other reference for meaning smthg not real to oneself
29-09-2013, 05:13 PM
(29-09-2013 03:17 PM)absols Wrote:  everyone seem to not know how existence is true

so they really believe learning to talk, as if words is the source of living conscious being

or others introduce the silly concept of soul to justify being someone life

both ideas are the same mean, enslave conscious beings to inferior forced dimension, where they must b passive expecting to b manipulated and owned by any powerful source of living means

existence is true mean that being still knows a lot of relations states, being still is the conscious reason bc what is still is true so beyond relative justification so stillness cant b one will or mean
being still is at least a reflection of reality its own reality for sure first

so wondering is not about finding the words, it is about being in more conscious way so the relations states are more the clarity of a fact that incidentily could b described in words

so when words are saying an existing fact, sentences are not invented and barely words choice are meant

but when words are not saying objective thing, then things refer to certain knowledge translations that everyone must respect it in form and content as being everything while having no other reference for meaning smthg not real to oneself

I think you must be suffering from Post-Grammatic Stress Disorder. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
29-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Would be possible that somehow it's an interface with one of those technologies that deaf or blind people use, gone off the rails ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-09-2013, 09:29 PM
absols is HoC's puppet account which he uses when he isn't on drugs. Mystery solved.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
30-09-2013, 12:46 AM
(21-09-2013 10:24 AM)absols Wrote:  my sentences sound retarded

Well, I can't argue with that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-09-2013, 01:24 AM
such obvious very superior standard and clarity to say some truths that everyone sense without being able to talk about or know, my post is pefect obviously
which prove how far it is about each one of u here, ur reaction to such perfection individually, is simply sending u to hell, the objective end of negative inferiority kind of living of satan life
30-09-2013, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 01:43 AM by absols.)
(29-09-2013 09:29 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  absols is HoC's puppet account which he uses when he isn't on drugs. Mystery solved.

puppet urself piece of freak muslim, as if it is not obvious ur addiction to submission for the pleasure of being fucked u keep asking for

or as if it isnt obvious despite satanic spiritual powers u fancy on getting from to appear a force, that u r unable to make a sentence at all

or that ur insistence to mean positive as a tool to enslave for satanic needs in god will to avoid absolute inferiority fact end

dirty being mean, that look at all women as a product to force and destroy their freedom and existence rights

u gonna pay anyway for sure