The "Absols" Theory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2013, 02:44 AM
RE: The "Absols" Theory
(29-09-2013 09:29 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  absols is HoC's puppet account which he uses when he isn't on drugs. Mystery solved.

I think you got that backwards. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 03:17 AM by absols.)
(01-10-2013 02:27 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Noooooooo absie baby! You are mine! Whisper your sweet random words into my ears!

Your words keep me warm on the cold lonely nights! Big Grin

u r nothing piece of shit put that in ur head straight, u and ur jesus are nothing but shit like any vulgar individual pointed to end in shit it is
as if forcing urself on another human change anything about that human being or the objective and subjective clear existing thing

it doesnt matter any proof about what u r shitty, wat matter to me here is me, only me and nothing else me me only, ur positions are getting down till u get forced to the shit u belong to, only me and right others are the owner of positive life, u gonna b forced to give back what is stolen while u keep meaning ur life through as if it is forever, you are below any vulgar being that is a fact that gonna b shown really everywhere
Find all posts by this user
01-10-2013, 03:13 AM
(01-10-2013 02:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 09:29 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  absols is HoC's puppet account which he uses when he isn't on drugs. Mystery solved.

I think you got that backwards. Thumbsup

Nope. Drinking Beverage

01-10-2013, 03:26 AM
shut down piece of insolent living shit
as if typing nope with a coffee can mask the animal will u r

animals looking for powers dominion..the worse edge for first end
01-10-2013, 03:42 AM
(01-10-2013 03:10 AM)absols Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 02:27 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Noooooooo absie baby! You are mine! Whisper your sweet random words into my ears!

Your words keep me warm on the cold lonely nights! Big Grin

u r nothing piece of shit put that in ur head straight, u and ur jesus are nothing but shit like any vulgar individual pointed to end in shit it is
as if forcing urself on another human change anything about that human being or the objective and subjective clear existing thing

it doesnt matter any proof about what u r shitty, wat matter to me here is me, only me and nothing else me me only, ur positions are getting down till u get forced to the shit u belong to, only me and right others are the owner of positive life, u gonna b forced to give back what is stolen while u keep meaning ur life through as if it is forever, you are below any vulgar being that is a fact that gonna b shown really everywhere

Good for you Absie! Have fun with that...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
01-10-2013, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 04:23 AM by absols.)
hey u get down it is not ur business anything related to me and my kind
take ur dirty funs and goods and explode with

look at that shit calling me absie to suggest that he is high
fuck u ur dirty intelligence worth shit like u
01-10-2013, 04:46 AM
(01-10-2013 04:19 AM)absols Wrote:  hey u get down it is not ur business anything related to me and my kind
take ur dirty funs and goods and explode with

look at that shit calling me absie to suggest that he is high
fuck u ur dirty intelligence worth shit like u

High? I'm exploding with laughter right now.

Its a shame really. You are so uptight and there is no need for that here. Relax, let your hair down, stretch your legs. This is the internet and you are safe.

01-10-2013, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 06:04 AM by absols.)
fuck u wat did i say who r u to say anything about another and particularly about me shit thing
u watch ur own safety while it last shitty and i repeat u have no business with me

as if i care when i say it all straight in words

it is u the shit that exist from the negative u r, so yea explode with ur shit funs but down

look at that shit seeking to appear up by pretending to know anything about my body while making it look as nothing..watch ur own body piece of shit it is u the abyss down and its shape fuck u forever my word is clear concerning shits like u and ur shit boss

and put ur internet business in ur ass, this is nothing but the poster presence
as if it is to u to define the present to others as ur way to fake being the voice of infinity, fuck u and ur spirit shit

u r caught individually infinity freedom is in charge so no objective being is meant or even identified shitty only the free still thoughts, as if it is u in control
01-10-2013, 06:56 AM
(01-10-2013 05:50 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u wat did i say who r u to say anything about another and particularly about me shit thing
u watch ur own safety while it last shitty and i repeat u have no business with me

as if i care when i say it all straight in words

it is u the shit that exist from the negative u r, so yea explode with ur shit funs but down

look at that shit seeking to appear up by pretending to know anything about my body while making it look as nothing..watch ur own body piece of shit it is u the abyss down and its shape fuck u forever my word is clear concerning shits like u and ur shit boss

and put ur internet business in ur ass, this is nothing but the poster presence
as if it is to u to define the present to others as ur way to fake being the voice of infinity, fuck u and ur spirit shit

u r caught individually infinity freedom is in charge so no objective being is meant or even identified shitty only the free still thoughts, as if it is u in control

What makes you think you are in control?

01-10-2013, 07:09 AM
(01-10-2013 05:50 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u shit shitty shit ur shit shit shit fuck u forever shits like u shit boss ass fuck u shit
shitty

Thumbsup

Stay classy, love.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post