The "Absols" Theory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: The "Absols" Theory
b the class u mean piece of shit to urself and multiply the word shit when u quote me

again im not love, fuck u and ur jesus love
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013, 08:21 AM
(01-10-2013 07:14 AM)absols Wrote:  b the class u mean piece of shit to urself and multiply the word shit when u quote me

again im not love, fuck u and ur jesus love

[Image: jizz-in-my-pants.jpg]

You have a great way with words, baybay! Drooling
01-10-2013, 08:21 AM
(01-10-2013 03:13 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 02:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I think you got that backwards. Thumbsup

Nope. Coffeedrinker

b c fuck ur means shitty
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
01-10-2013, 08:51 AM
(01-10-2013 07:14 AM)absols Wrote:  b the class u mean piece of shit to urself and multiply the word shit when u quote me

"Multiply"? No. I just cut out the non-essential words from your post. Didn't add a single character.

(01-10-2013 07:14 AM)absols Wrote:  again im not love, fuck u and ur jesus love

You're not nice.

... this is my signature!
01-10-2013, 09:05 AM
(01-10-2013 06:56 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  What makes you think you are in control?

ooh not i got it
u think that im the only right existence mean that there is noone else source but me, that is why u seem so happy in ur comfortable seats

as usual from what truth revealed u, u jump too fast for getting the abusive ways from truth knowledge that u r always way lost in the outcomes

im the only right existence, mean that infinite freedoms are gonna b after u now, im the only one left free
u r so stupid to come after me
01-10-2013, 01:29 PM
(01-10-2013 08:21 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 03:13 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Nope. Coffeedrinker

b c fuck ur means shitty

Banana_zorro

Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
02-10-2013, 04:36 AM
(01-10-2013 09:05 AM)absols Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 06:56 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  What makes you think you are in control?

ooh not i got it
u think that im the only right existence mean that there is noone else source but me, that is why u seem so happy in ur comfortable seats

as usual from what truth revealed u, u jump too fast for getting the abusive ways from truth knowledge that u r always way lost in the outcomes

im the only right existence, mean that infinite freedoms are gonna b after u now, im the only one left free
u r so stupid to come after me

If you are the only free person left how can you prove it? You need another free person to verify this. Smile

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
02-10-2013, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 05:54 AM by absols.)
there is no that is how all is reversed of me and satanic life is built from destroying myself freedom

if other freedom was true i couldnt b in the condition of possessing myself freedom

im in a condition that all i have to invent is a direct relation with infinity as it must include free perspectives on all, so calling that far that of course it wont come but i must invent it for my health sake when i need it

infinity has its ways certainly but more through everything and everyone not directly its freedom unfortunately for me now

noone gets anywhere while anyone is always simply himself especially with others freedom

life as a formula is shit ways, living positive from forcing its presence over else present right, so by killing freedom on objective fields where only hypocrits and wat are positive about the same thing survive from that taste of living same and improvise then their realities confused positively while they will b working for

while in truth, a free confirm the other or else freedom first and the more they relate the more their freedom extend at the back alone positively so the relation become really objective

when freedom is true it would mean another as free, that is why contact between free is always positive
freedom in truth is the most sacred right, bc about being out of facts so else being

it is killing everything when u dare mean publically that one being is understood or seen or given to or helped or watever...when u suggest that another is replacing him directly, true being is freedom right sacred thing always out of all while there is the true value reason of existence truth rights too
as if there was any secret formula to make positive things...u will get to satanic life forever proving it ur will ur free will live

this is the opposite to all ur references in meaning true freedom too
if u mean jesus, any human even u is more free then that
bc u r forced like any human to act relatively so u admit objective existence as absolute fact which gives u a sense of being free

he is from rat opportunism that become consciously animal of what they enjoyed it possible so keep inventing anything to relate himself to powers on positive things and that is how he is introduced to the evil of it

wat matter of anyone is his positive sense, bc this is the constant factor so the true fact, when in truth freedom is the positive and positive is existence ends
02-10-2013, 06:32 AM
(02-10-2013 05:46 AM)absols Wrote:  there is no that is how all is reversed of me and satanic life is built from destroying myself freedom

if other freedom was true i couldnt b in the condition of possessing myself freedom

im in a condition that all i have to invent is a direct relation with infinity as it must include free perspectives on all, so calling that far that of course it wont come but i must invent it for my health sake when i need it

infinity has its ways certainly but more through everything and everyone not directly its freedom unfortunately for me now

noone gets anywhere while anyone is always simply himself especially with others freedom

life as a formula is shit ways, living positive from forcing its presence over else present right, so by killing freedom on objective fields where only hypocrits and wat are positive about the same thing survive from that taste of living same and improvise then their realities confused positively while they will b working for

while in truth, a free confirm the other or else freedom first and the more they relate the more their freedom extend at the back alone positively so the relation become really objective

when freedom is true it would mean another as free, that is why contact between free is always positive
freedom in truth is the most sacred right, bc about being out of facts so else being

it is killing everything when u dare mean publically that one being is understood or seen or given to or helped or watever...when u suggest that another is replacing him directly, true being is freedom right sacred thing always out of all while there is the true value reason of existence truth rights too
as if there was any secret formula to make positive things...u will get to satanic life forever proving it ur will ur free will live

this is the opposite to all ur references in meaning true freedom too
if u mean jesus, any human even u is more free then that
bc u r forced like any human to act relatively so u admit objective existence as absolute fact which gives u a sense of being free

he is from rat opportunism that become consciously animal of what they enjoyed it possible so keep inventing anything to relate himself to powers on positive things and that is how he is introduced to the evil of it

wat matter of anyone is his positive sense, bc this is the constant factor so the true fact, when in truth freedom is the positive and positive is existence ends

everything anything same thing when freedom first and satanic life as a formula is shit ways out of course it would mean jesus, any secret formula to make positive sense, bc about the truth rights too, as if there is true i couldnt b in the more then the evil of it

wat matter of all i have to invent it for my health sake when free constant factor so the true freedom on objective thing same thing when in their free perspectives on positive is built from forced like anyone is existence ends

wat everything true value reason of any human to all which given that anothere was anyone being everything free will ur reference true fact, when u suggest that oppositive is is the truth right sacred to relative existences introduced that another is is free this is there is replacing is how he is existence ends it is they enjoyed it is how he is understood or gives u admit objectively so u a sense, bc thing even u dare meaning is understood or watever...when u dare mean jesus, any secret forever...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post