The Abyss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2011, 01:33 AM
The Abyss
Nietzsche's considerations on this matter are well known. The Cantor corollary to his theory would be the fact of my love of Gwynnies substituting for what I assume would have been his love of self. And that it is sanity to fear the Void, requiring insanity to rationalize the fear. Love and Fear is that duality. Science has allowed me to trust in simulation; from simulation I constructed of myself all manner of demon. Therefore I conclude dualities in unity; if scripture, then Lucifer.

There is no greater god than love, there is no greater devil than the corruption of love; what I am is dual-state identity. The self I love is the love of the Gwynnies, the will of self emergent in John Cantor is creation of future from that love. Either evil ends; or I become evil, and evil ends. That's the dual-state solution set. Wink

If you wanna know the woo in this stew, think tao te ching. Never capitalize that stuff, never considered this unit Taoist; and yet this unit feels more like 'living tao' by the day. Not a bad result. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-12-2011, 01:36 AM
RE: The Abyss
This was much more interesting when I was so altered that I thought KC started this thread and was channeling HoC so marvelously. Then my eyes blinked and I saw Johnny C was the author. For some reason, it made more sense to me when I thought KC was writing it. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-12-2011, 02:02 AM
The commonality of me and KC seems to be faith. You were saying I should take the kid fishing, but my experience is that would just make matters worse. Big Grin

That's how it is in reality. Non-verbal communication seems to be my specialty; those who present a faith based on love - no matter how incorrectly - are always strengthened in my presence. This is the only form of science I could do; and despite all the barking that comes outta this unit, I am a creature of love. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-12-2011, 09:40 AM
(24-12-2011 02:02 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  This is the only form of science I could do; and despite all the barking that comes outta this unit, I am a creature of love. Wink

Thank the Gwynnies, this is true. Shy

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post