The Adventures of Nurse in Church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: The Adventures of Nurse in Church
How about this?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
13-03-2015, 06:29 PM
Doesn't the bible say something along the lines of I will give you whatever you ask for?
29-03-2015, 07:34 AM
I haven't been back in church yet. However, I may have to go next Sunday.

I know y'all were worried sick about it, but don't stress...I found my Easter dress. It's fabulous. It's cream, has lace and tulle and linen. I will look positively angelic.

Oh, and my birthday is on Good Friday this year.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
29-03-2015, 07:38 AM
(29-03-2015 07:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I haven't been back in church yet. However, I may have to go next Sunday.

I know y'all were worried sick about it, but don't stress...I found my Easter dress. It's fabulous. It's cream, has lace and tulle and linen. I will look positively angelic.

Oh, and my birthday is on Good Friday this year.

You tryin' to make the Baby Jesus cry ? Oh wait. Wrong holiday. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-03-2015, 07:52 AM
(29-03-2015 07:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I know y'all were worried sick about it, but don't stress...I found my Easter dress. It's fabulous. It's cream, has lace and tulle and linen. I will look positively angelic.

Nice. Thumbsup

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
29-03-2015, 10:31 AM
I'm in much the same boat. My mother is devout and to tell her I'm an atheist after losing my father and grandfather in a year's time, would be cruel. I just can't do it. She knows something is off, though. I will be in church on easter, trying not to be seen as I text or read news on my phone. I agree, the closet DOES suck.
29-03-2015, 10:39 AM
Facepalm I was thinking April 20th was Easter. Goddammit. I was thought it was funny that people would be stoned for zombie day.

Guess my birthday's not on Good Friday, after all. And I'll most definitely be in church this Sunday. Still need a pair of heels to complete my look...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
29-03-2015, 10:43 AM
(29-03-2015 10:39 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Facepalm I was thinking April 20th was Easter. Goddammit. I was thought it was funny that people would be stoned for zombie day.

Guess my birthday's not on Good Friday, after all. And I'll most definitely be in church this Sunday. Still need a pair of heels to complete my look...

Hon, if you can no longer remember when your birthday is....

You need a vacation.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
29-03-2015, 04:05 PM
(29-03-2015 10:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 10:39 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Facepalm I was thinking April 20th was Easter. Goddammit. I was thought it was funny that people would be stoned for zombie day.

Hon, if you can no longer remember when your birthday is....

You need a vacation.

Need more sleep. And coffee. I'm blaming my grammar errors on taking sleeping pills that didn't knock me all the way out and I kept posting.

Vacation would be nice, too.

05-04-2015, 08:12 AM
En route to church. Humor is my main coping mechanism - right now I have to keep that in, probably wouldn't be a good idea to say "Happy Zombie Day - beware, getting to know Jesus will eat your brain!"

This time last year I had a god (so I thought) to turn to in times of crisis and a husband who I thought loved me. This year...not so much.

Deep breath - I'll make it through it.

Anyway, a song for my fellow deconverts having a tough time today. This song struck a nerve this morning.

These next two hours are gonna suck.