The Alfred E. Smith foundation’s charity dinner with HRC & DJT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 07:21 AM
The Alfred E. Smith foundation’s charity dinner with HRC & DJT
In case any of you missed the festivities this was recently held, a ‘roast’ type dinner where both candidates spoke and some doozies were leveled.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/us/pol...trump.html

Here is how Mr. Smith started the show:

“Before the dinner started, Trump went to Hillary and asked, ‘How are you?’” Mr. Smith said, waiting a beat. “She said, ‘I’m fine — now get out of the ladies’ dressing room.’”

From HRC:
Noting that she was speaking second, she riffed: “It’s amazing I’m up here after Donald. I didn’t think he’d be O.K. with a peaceful transition of power.”

Anyway, the videos are imbedded in the piece, I enjoyed listening to hers though not all her jokes were spot on. I cringed and so did the crowd at DJT’s “jokes”.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
21-10-2016, 07:38 AM
RE: The Alfred E. Smith foundation’s charity dinner with HRC & DJT
I read that as "Alfred E. Neuman..." at first!

[Image: 29f3252.jpg]

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 6 users Like Gloucester's post
21-10-2016, 10:12 AM
What? Me worry???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
21-10-2016, 11:08 AM
(21-10-2016 07:38 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  I read that as "Alfred E. Neuman..." at first!

[Image: 29f3252.jpg]

The writers at MAD Magazine present a better candidate than DJT. Bet they know where Iraq is, too. Weeping
21-10-2016, 11:36 AM
(21-10-2016 07:21 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  In case any of you missed the festivities this was recently held, a ‘roast’ type dinner where both candidates spoke and some doozies were leveled.

“Before the dinner started, Trump went to Hillary and asked, ‘How are you?’” Mr. Smith said, waiting a beat. “She said, ‘I’m fine — now get out of the ladies’ dressing room.’”

From HRC:
Noting that she was speaking second, she riffed: “It’s amazing I’m up here after Donald. I didn’t think he’d be O.K. with a peaceful transition of power.”

Anyway, the videos are imbedded in the piece, I enjoyed listening to hers though not all her jokes were spot on. I cringed and so did the crowd at DJT’s “jokes”.

Why, oh why does everything have to be freaking initials now? I almost didn't read this post, scanning the title meant nothing to me. Alfred E. Smith doesn't interest me.

More and more people are just using initials for anyone anymore. Why, oh why?

I think I am just going to stop reading shit that makes me decipher initials.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
21-10-2016, 11:54 AM
(21-10-2016 11:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 07:21 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  In case any of you missed the festivities this was recently held, a ‘roast’ type dinner where both candidates spoke and some doozies were leveled.

From HRC:

Why, oh why does everything have to be freaking initials now? I almost didn't read this post, scanning the title meant nothing to me. Alfred E. Smith doesn't interest me.

Yup! It was just about a year ago that I figured out what POTUS meant. I had to google it. Then there was SCOTUS. I thought SCOTUS was some sort of jock itch condition.

Your's truly,
D42

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-10-2016, 05:44 PM
(21-10-2016 11:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  

From HRC:

IDK, YOLO and always remember PB4UGO

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce