The Amazing Atheist...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: The Amazing Atheist...
(25-07-2013 02:52 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I'll always like TJ. I hate this idea that everyone who is an atheist must be a genius and always must have the right stuff to say. Religion sucks, what more can you say? I'll always like him since I find a lot of his behavior and opinons to like mine. And he was also the Distressed Watcher back in the day. That means I hold him in equal measure to Doug Walker, James Rolfe and Spoony.

Yeah, religion sucks, that's why I want the right people for the right job. He isn't right person. TJ is an abrasive fuckface. What more can I say?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2013, 10:41 AM
(25-07-2013 03:07 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Yeah, religion sucks, that's why I want the right people for the right job. He isn't right person. TJ is an abrasive fuckface. What more can I say?

Did he kill your mother or something? Damn, you haven't even met the guy. I haven't met, say, Ray Comfort, and don't really like him, but I don't talk about him like he's my mortal enemy. What bad has TJ really done against humanity?

And, calm down, do you think I hate you or something? You're still my bruder from another mutter, dude.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
27-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Meh. Ionno, I'm more of a quiet person, and he's just too loud for me. And some of his arguments frustrate me. I like Thunderf00t's educational, softer approach.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
27-07-2013, 11:04 AM
(27-07-2013 10:55 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Meh. Ionno, I'm more of a quiet person, and he's just too loud for me. And some of his arguments frustrate me. I like Thunderf00t's educational, softer approach.

I guess I like TJ because he's still very much of an angry reviewer. I don't consider TJ noisy because I've endured FRED. And there is very little that is less noisy than that, maybe a rocket in a takeoff or something.

27-07-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm subscribed to TAA on Youtube, but I only watch his videos when there is an interesting topic. Which is not often. Still, once in a while he'll make a video worth watching.

I much prefer the educated, calm, coherent approach taken by Thunderf00t and potholer54 (and others). When those guys release a video, it is always worth my time.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
27-07-2013, 12:02 PM
(27-07-2013 10:41 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Did he kill your mother or something? Damn, you haven't even met the guy. I haven't met, say, Ray Comfort, and don't really like him, but I don't talk about him like he's my mortal enemy. What bad has TJ really done against humanity?

I don't to meet TJ to understand that he is an inarticulate dolt. He is abrasive and presents his arguments in an aggressive, hostile manner.

27-07-2013, 12:13 PM
(27-07-2013 12:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(27-07-2013 10:41 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Did he kill your mother or something? Damn, you haven't even met the guy. I haven't met, say, Ray Comfort, and don't really like him, but I don't talk about him like he's my mortal enemy. What bad has TJ really done against humanity?

I don't to meet TJ to understand that he is an inarticulate dolt. He is abrasive and presents his arguments in an aggressive, hostile manner.

Like you just did a few days ago?

27-07-2013, 12:15 PM
(25-07-2013 03:07 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Yeah, religion sucks, that's why I want the right people for the right job. He isn't right person. TJ is an abrasive fuckface. What more can I say?

(27-07-2013 12:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I don't to meet TJ to understand that he is an inarticulate dolt. He is abrasive and presents his arguments in an aggressive, hostile manner.

TJ is an amazing orator and speaker. The fact that he is abrasive and presents his arguments in an aggressive, hostile manner is why I love him so much. I hate these little pussies that can't handle a little yelling and bad words. AA brings flare to all his subjects and he is the model for all my posts on here along with Christopher Hitchens. Neither of them gives a fuck, or gave a fuck in Christopher's case, about what those pussies thought of them. They said exactly what was needed to be said about religion and kept us informed about the actual truth in things. Some people need to grow up and smell the roses and that's exactly what those great men made them do. When I grow up I want to a wonderful blend of both of them. Your right person for the right job comment is hilarious btw, when we need your monitoring of the speakers in the atheist community, I will be sure to call you.

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes elegant_atheist's post
27-07-2013, 12:25 PM
(27-07-2013 12:15 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  

(27-07-2013 12:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I don't to meet TJ to understand that he is an inarticulate dolt. He is abrasive and presents his arguments in an aggressive, hostile manner.

TJ is an amazing orator and speaker. The fact that he is abrasive and presents his arguments in an aggressive, hostile manner is why I love him so much. I hate these little pussies that can't handle a little yelling and bad words. AA brings flare to all his subjects and he is the model for all my posts on here along with Christopher Hitchens. Neither of them gives a fuck, or gave a fuck in Christopher's case, about what those pussies thought of them. They said exactly what was needed to be said about religion and kept us informed about the actual truth in things. Some people need to grow up and smell the roses and that's exactly what those great men made them do. When I grow up I want to a wonderful blend of both of them. Your right person for the right job comment is hilarious btw, when we need your monitoring of the speakers in the atheist community, I will be sure to call you.

Ooo, I think some stuff is about to go down here soon...

27-07-2013, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 01:53 PM by Logica Humano.)
(27-07-2013 12:15 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  TJ is an amazing orator and speaker. The fact that he is abrasive and presents his arguments in an aggressive, hostile manner is why I love him so much. I hate these little pussies that can't handle a little yelling and bad words. AA brings flare to all his subjects and he is the model for all my posts on here along with Christopher Hitchens. Neither of them gives a fuck, or gave a fuck in Christopher's case, about what those pussies thought of them. They said exactly what was needed to be said about religion and kept us informed about the actual truth in things. Some people need to grow up and smell the roses and that's exactly what those great men made them do. When I grow up I want to a wonderful blend of both of them. Your right person for the right job comment is hilarious btw, when we need your monitoring of the speakers in the atheist community, I will be sure to call you.

The man is not an effective speaker. His hostility and childish verbal abuse puts his opponents on the defensive. You cannot convince people of your argument if you engage in juvenile ad-hominem attacks that bear no weight in the argument.

You can like him if you want, but I am telling you that I think he is a complete and utter tool.

[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post