The American Civil War of 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: The American Civil War of 2012
(18-04-2012 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-04-2012 02:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There are more of you packed into smaller areas, all the better for those with automatic weapons. Hobo

They're mechanically adept but otherwise pretty much technology inept. I'd hack into their targeting and C2 (command and control) systems and and have them shooting each other all the while thinking they were winning the war. Big Grin
As good as southerners are at stealing cable and electricity I'd bet they'd shut down all your power sources and go full spec ops in camo on dat ass.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
18-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Depends where they keep the nukes.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
18-04-2012, 03:03 PM
(18-04-2012 02:59 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(18-04-2012 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  They're mechanically adept but otherwise pretty much technology inept. I'd hack into their targeting and C2 (command and control) systems and and have them shooting each other all the while thinking they were winning the war. Big Grin
As good as southerners are at stealing cable and electricity I'd bet they'd shut down all your power sources and go full spec ops in camo on dat ass.

First they'd have to capture one of us who could read a map in order to figure out how the hell to get out of Louisiana. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
18-04-2012, 03:07 PM
I can read a map! And we have an arsenal in the house.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-04-2012, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 03:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-04-2012 03:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can read a map! And we have an arsenal in the house.

Yeah, but the Blues ain't worried about you. You're far too sane to get caught up in some lunatic revolution. You'll just hunker down and defend yourself. Only fear the Blues have from you is that you'll get conscripted into the fight. You'd be fighting off the conscription long before you'd ever have to face the Blues. Wink

18-04-2012, 03:21 PM
(18-04-2012 03:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-04-2012 02:59 PM)germanyt Wrote:  As good as southerners are at stealing cable and electricity I'd bet they'd shut down all your power sources and go full spec ops in camo on dat ass.

First they'd have to capture one of us who could read a map in order to figure out how the hell to get out of Louisiana. Tongue
We'd just track the scent and droppings of the Yankees and take em out one by one.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
18-04-2012, 03:22 PM
(18-04-2012 03:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-04-2012 03:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can read a map! And we have an arsenal in the house.

Yeah, but the Blues ain't worried about you. You're far too sane to get caught up in some lunatic revolution. You'll just hunker down and defend yourself. Only fear the Blues have from you is that you'll get conscripted into the fight. You'd be fighting off the conscription long before you'd ever have to face the Blues. Wink
Awww...you think I am too sane to behave like a lunatic...that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Big Grin

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Yeah yeah... Gray States have the guns...but the Blue States have the missile command in DC and Colorado Springs.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Wait, why are we going to war again? I'm in FL, but I'm not so sure I want to be the greys. I need to know so I can pick a side. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
18-04-2012, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 05:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-04-2012 04:18 PM)kineo Wrote:  Wait, why are we going to war again? I'm in FL, but I'm not so sure I want to be the greys. I need to know so I can pick a side. Wink

I'm scoping out property in Costa Rica myself. Wink
(18-04-2012 03:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-04-2012 03:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, but the Blues ain't worried about you. You're far too sane to get caught up in some lunatic revolution. You'll just hunker down and defend yourself. Only fear the Blues have from you is that you'll get conscripted into the fight. You'd be fighting off the conscription long before you'd ever have to face the Blues. Wink
Awww...you think I am too sane to behave like a lunatic...that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Big Grin

"Joe, put an eye in the sky on Anjele, will you." Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post