The American Dream, Don't worry about it.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2011, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 05:38 AM by houseofcantor.)
RE: The American Dream, Don't worry about it.
(03-11-2011 07:16 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Is that American dream of yours even attainable anymore?

Kinda American are you? Big Grin

Can you dream? Can you make shit happen? Then you're fucking American. Cool

(Your green card is in the mail)
(03-11-2011 05:20 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Really need a Goddess to keep up with you. Sandra Bullock maybe?
Last I heard, Jesse James was a fucking jerk... a.k.a. go for it!
(04-11-2011 03:58 PM)daemonowner Wrote:  ~1:10 in the first video: They better try to remove/control the internet because it is shaping up to be the greatest source of information and sharing information ever invented by humans.

Did I not state, "power structure dumb?" Who do we blame for this shit? DARPA? The French? Whomever it was, was thinking creatively, like a human. "Power structure" thought - advertising money. What do we get outta the deal? Alla pr0n a 17-year old male - never possibly conceived would some day be free.

You're a little late. Used to be able to search a topic on a slew of different engines - I remember one time being on page six hundred something on MSN (searching for more Gwynnies, of course) Now, you got Google. Now, you get fifty pages. No, there is not enough room in this forum to tell you what you're missing.

I will tell you I'm a pirate. Because if you do not support internet piracy - you are on the other side, and that side sucks. And no, I don't steal shit. That's the simple fucking answer. We fucked. We gonna get sick of being fucked sooner or later.
(05-11-2011 03:00 AM)Filox Wrote:  There is only one guy who truly understood The American Dream and lived it to the full...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmylCJhL-5Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elIZlTfmtbU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJS2brfHQ...533549FFE5
Why am I thinking you're English?
Cause I had a look-see and ended up here: Hunter S. Thompson the movie and if you're American... somebody might need a talking to about hypocrisy... Tongue

I agree with Carlin and what he says about America in that vid. Thing about Carlin, he's making a buck speaking the truth. Thing about me, I get a government subsidy to sit around all day getting high, but instead I share Carlin's truth with unAmerican fucks...

Hadda throw that bit in there with this topic. Thing that is wicked cool about America sucking the hog? I can still talk about it... heck, the government pays me to do it. It's the electorate that ain't worth a fuck.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2011, 02:46 AM
Me, a Brit? No. American? No, wrong again. I'm Croatian, Balkan region. I hope you've seen the whole movie, it's great. I think Hunter was the best journalist America ever had, a true patriot, not like these fake-ass-patriot-wannabes you see today, but a true visionary, all the way to the end. No compromises!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
07-11-2011, 04:14 AM
Croatian. I'll try to remember that. I'm American - I just try not to be the ignorant kind. We got enough of them. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]