The American NWO: My Christian Theocracy Hypothesis

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-02-2014, 09:49 PM
Sad The American NWO: My Christian Theocracy Hypothesis
I have been thinking about Christians and their obsession over america. The apologist like Ken and Ray moved to america from countries more secular than it. Christians are also constantly trying to make america a country under god, and that the founding fathers were christian. They also try to get creationism taught in all schools, and actually have schools that do teach it. However creationist Christians have one thing they want but can't use, violence. Now not all creationist are like this, but many are. Christianity (or any religion for that matter) only works best when you can kill those who don't agree with it. Christians try to get away from this with things like jesus said love thy neighbor. First before i go on, love thy neighbor refers to other members of christianity, not all of humanity. Also jesus never said violence is wrong period. In fact jesus said that he came not to abolish the old laws but to fulfill them. So laws like stoning gays is still supposed to be followed. Alright onto my Hypothesis.

Christian Creationist are starting to lose there balance. More people are questioning their beliefs and they can't answer every objection, not because they can't get to it but because they have no answer. However America is the stronghold for christian creationist. Even many political leaders a creationist. So what will happen if the leaders of a country are christian creationist, with citizens that are creationist, and they realize they can't get every one else to join them? The answer violence, killing those who disagree. It has happened before where people in america have killed and used the bible as justification, so it can be used large scale.Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it,because this isn't the first time it has happened. This also happened in the middle east.

The middle east was once a scientific capital. In fact if you say algebra you just said a arabic word. However muslim extremist were able to take over kill all those who disagreed and now we have the dangers of the middle east today. Not all of the middle east is bad, but a lot of it is, especially if you are a non muslim. Not many people in america know about this, so they will be doomed to repeat this. The creationist may kill all those who don't agree, weather it be atheist, christian,muslim,hindu so on and so forth. That means that america would become a christian theocracy, which will kill those who oppose the church, they will oppress women and own slaves again.

This isn't to important to me, seeing as how I will move to japan far way from america, but it is not good for americans. This is only a hypothesis and can be wrong, but history can repeat it self. Lets all just hope this isn't the last thing you see[Image: The_Crusades_Wallpaper_y3q4c.jpg]
this is of the past but imagine him with a gun pointing towards you.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: The American NWO: My Christian Theocracy Hypothesis
I really hope this is nothing we will have to worry about. Atheism is growing quite rapidly in America from what I've heard. Although, I do think that with the rise of atheism in America, remaining theists will become more radical (or perhaps it will only be the radicals left). If we become the majorty eventually, I don't think we'll have to worry about becoming a country like some of those in the Middle East.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-02-2014, 10:33 PM
(22-02-2014 10:13 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I really hope this is nothing we will have to worry about. Atheism is growing quite rapidly in America from what I've heard. Although, I do think that with the rise of atheism in America, remaining theists will become more radical (or perhaps it will only be the radicals left). If we become the majorty eventually, I don't think we'll have to worry about becoming a country like some of those in the Middle East.

Ya i know but creationist will kill us before that happens, if I am correct. I sort of worry this will happen but again moving to japan.Drinking Beverage

22-02-2014, 10:38 PM
(22-02-2014 10:33 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 10:13 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I really hope this is nothing we will have to worry about. Atheism is growing quite rapidly in America from what I've heard. Although, I do think that with the rise of atheism in America, remaining theists will become more radical (or perhaps it will only be the radicals left). If we become the majorty eventually, I don't think we'll have to worry about becoming a country like some of those in the Middle East.

Ya i know but creationist will kill us before that happens, if I am correct. I sort of worry this will happen but again moving to japan.Drinking Beverage

If it were a possibility, I'd think it's one that would be well into the future. As crazy as some theists can be, I don't think they are crazy enough here to start trying to execute non-believers right now. I also don't think a majority of them would want to. Which to me means, as we grow, the threat declines.

Is there anything specific that leads you to believe this could happen at any moment the way our country stands now?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Maybe we'll get lucky and they're just pray for God to kill us.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
22-02-2014, 10:44 PM
To elaborate my point a bit more: the only legal way we have of executing people as it stands, is through the death penalty. I believe that is becoming an unpopular method even in the areas that still use it. So right now, they'd have to pass a law that made being a non-believer a crime punishable by death. I just don't see it happening.

That or they'd have to make it legal for our citizens to kill those who are non-believers in the streets like dogs. Also not something I see flying any time soon.

22-02-2014, 10:48 PM
(22-02-2014 10:38 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  If it were a possibility, I'd think it's one that would be well into the future. As crazy as some theists can be, I don't think they are crazy enough here to start trying to execute non-believers right now. I also don't think a majority of them would want to. Which to me means, as we grow, the threat declines.

Is there anything specific that leads you to believe this could happen at any moment the way our country stands now?

Well i see it in the future the lowest is at my 40 (17 now) highest is 1000 years after I die. If they did it now i would move to japan immediately. It would be scary if it happened now. I know it won't though because they are trying the nice approach, in which they try to act nice and try to follow secular morals, but they also have a knife behind their back.Gasp

22-02-2014, 10:50 PM
(22-02-2014 10:44 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  To elaborate my point a bit more: the only legal way we have of executing people as it stands, is through the death penalty. I believe that is becoming an unpopular method even in the areas that still use it. So right now, they'd have to pass a law that made being a non-believer a crime punishable by death. I just don't see it happening.

That or they'd have to make it legal for our citizens to kill those who are non-believers in the streets like dogs. Also not something I see flying any time soon.

I mean america is already destroying the constitution laws, in fact were they ever followed after it was written? I can see them changing that law in a nanosecond if they could.

23-02-2014, 01:26 AM
(22-02-2014 09:49 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  So what will happen if the leaders of a country are christian creationist, with citizens that are creationist, and they realize they can't get every one else to join them? The answer violence, killing those who disagree. It has happened before where people in america have killed and used the bible as justification, so it can be used large scale.

Hardcore Christians represent about 25% of the population. I doubt that all 25% would be willing to join in on this hypothectical killing spree. This just isn't realistic at this time. That isn't to say it could never happen, just not anytime soon. But the trend at present is toward secularism anyway.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
[+] 1 user Likes toadaly's post
23-02-2014, 01:29 AM
(22-02-2014 10:50 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I mean america is already destroying the constitution laws, in fact were they ever followed after it was written? I can see them changing that law in a nanosecond if they could.

Politically, the US is rapidly descending into totalitarianism. For anyone who is old enough to remember the 60s and 70s, this is simply not the same US it was 40 years ago. The war on drugs, followed by 9/11, has completely destroyed most of the Bill of Rights.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
[+] 1 user Likes toadaly's post