The Antichrist Next Door

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2015, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2015 11:41 AM by Timber1025.)
The Antichrist Next Door
Just read this in 1st John 2 that defines what an antichrist is essentially. So I guess the antichrist has come, BY THE BILLIONS of non-believers in the christian doctrines. Good to know I have another negative label to go along with atheist as I can now say I am the antichrist!

22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UGTW6eX8ug

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
14-04-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: The Antichrist Next Door
More from 1st John:

2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Wait, how can I be the antichrist and a spirit could be at the same time. So by theistic logic:

I am antichrist
anitchrist is spirit
I am a spirit.

Watch out - BOO!
( man I must be bored at work to be doing this crap, but the mockery is so fun!)

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
14-04-2015, 11:27 AM
Yes! I am the antichrist!!!....also hehe

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
14-04-2015, 11:30 AM
That's my truck.....

(named after the Range Rover in "The God's Must Be Crazy".)

We call it the antichrist because the odometer just went all sixes.....

And it looks a bit like the one in the movie..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
14-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Since there can only be one antichrist, then most of the people here are false antichrists. How do we tell who the real antichrist is???
14-04-2015, 12:41 PM
"John" can go fuck himself.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
14-04-2015, 12:51 PM
(14-04-2015 11:46 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  Since there can only be one antichrist, then most of the people here are false antichrists. How do we tell who the real antichrist is???

I think we are all the body of 1 antichrist just like Christians are all the body of Christ.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
14-04-2015, 12:55 PM
(14-04-2015 11:08 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Just read this in 1st John 2 that defines what an antichrist is essentially. So I guess the antichrist has come, BY THE BILLIONS of non-believers in the christian doctrines.

What cracks me up is that the vast majority of Christians I've heard mention the term seem to think it's a singular entity. As in the Antichrist. Tell them that the Bible mentions there's more than one and they don't know how to respond because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Between the Antichrist, Satan, angels, heaven, hell, the ten commandments, and the sanitized version of Biblical history most Christians believe, your average Christian believes a lot more in Bible fan fiction than they do the actual Bible. Seriously. If you ask them about any of the above-mentioned topics, most Christians will give you non-biblical answers.
[+] 5 users Like RobbyPants's post
16-04-2015, 10:07 AM
(14-04-2015 11:08 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Just read this in 1st John 2 that defines what an antichrist is essentially. So I guess the antichrist has come, BY THE BILLIONS of non-believers in the christian doctrines. Good to know I have another negative label to go along with atheist as I can now say I am the antichrist!

22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UGTW6eX8ug

Anti = either opposed against or in replacement of - AM is ante-meridian - the day opposes night and also replaces the darkness with light.

Jesus said either you are for Him or opposed to Him. Against Him in Greek would be anti-Christ.

There is also a singular person, an Antichrist, if you will, prophesied in scripture. No, I don't think it's Barack Obama or Putin. But when he arrives there will be Armageddon, something I pray will not happen--but something which ushers the Return of Christ. Christ replaces the Antichrist. Cool semi-tautology, huh?

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2015, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2015 01:08 PM by Full Circle.)
(16-04-2015 10:07 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  But when he arrives there will be Armageddon, something I pray will not happen--but something which ushers the Return of Christ.

Why are you asking God not to do His will? A bit presumptious of you don’t you think?

If God wants the Antichrist to cause Armageddon who are you to ask Him to change His plans?

No doubt God has a much larger plan where Armageddon fits in that you couldn’t possibly know since you aren’t God.

Or are you equating yourself on the same level as God? Isn’t this blasphemy? Last guy who did this ended up in Hell if I remember correctly. You might want to reconsider that prayer.

Just trying to help. AngelEvil_monster

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post