The Antichrist --- Trending on Craigslist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2016, 09:38 PM
The Antichrist --- Trending on Craigslist.
The Antichrist --- my AM General DJ-5 ------ a US Postal Service truck (incorrectly called a "Jeep" ---- (Jeeps are made by AMC..................... this isn't - -It was made by AM General -- the same people that built the Humvee...)

Is now up for sale.............

Several years ago, I traded a Winchester model 94 (in 30 WCF) for this truck --- and at the end of each winter -- I've put it on the road, and used it for hauling maple sap, for making maple syrup....................

I've finally decided that the old girl needs to be traded in -- and I need to get a pickup truck........... I'm just hauling too much sap in it....... When you get 20 three and a half gallon buckets in this, it works out to 500+ pounds (220 kilos) of weight ----- probably more than the USPS expected when this was new --33 years ago..............................

It got named "The Antichrist" - after a Landcruiser from the movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy" ------- as it bears a family resemblance......

[img][Image: 100_0656_zpsd9kj0yvr.jpg][/img]

It will be missed...............................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply