The Apology.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2013, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 03:12 PM by Mr Woof.)
Rainbow The Apology.
Well Earuffs has requested an apology, so here goes.........................
I regret that my writing relating to possible problems inherent within gay marriage triggered such an extreme and hateful response in you, and imagine that prior issues regarding your sexuality must have been inflamed.
I have already seen fit to publicly suggest that some of my statements could have been more tactful.
It is one year since that post and your hatred persists and is not psychologically healthy, for you in particular.
The continual upgrading, in the rep section, to wish pain and suffering on me, my family, and pets, albeit perhaps fantasy, is not healthy."Old fucktard and bigoted homophobe", is O.K.but why bring in uninvolved people, even pets?

Back when I was younger than you, I was involved with a male prostitute, who worked the Cross.....Her name was Troy (lulu) and she was filled with hatred, not over her sexuality but a lot of other stuff. A part time opium smoker, and friends with Rowie Norton, Lulu walked on the wild side, ending up in Long Bay Prison.
Not making comparisons, but rather oddly, Lulu was a New Zealander too.

Anyhow, I for one, am finished with this twelve months of stupidity with you.
May the Universal powers smile kindly, on both of us........Woof.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: The Apology.
Hug

Hopefully Muffs will understand, and both of you can put this behind you and move on from it.

Much respect, Woofs. It takes a lot to apologize publicly.
12-11-2013, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 07:39 PM by earmuffs.)
1) I didn't request anything. I just said you needed to apologize.

2) You could have PMed me.

3) Cut with the word play, that "apology", like your last one, was shit. It's like a criminal apologizing he got caught.
Cut the crap old man and try again.

4) Hatred can't be that unhealthy, I mean look at you, you're how old?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
12-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Muffs,fuck off. The man has apologized,and you keep updating his post. This is pathetic and childish.
Also,i agree with you on one thing. This could've been a pm.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
12-11-2013, 07:40 PM
(12-11-2013 07:38 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Muffs,fuck off. The man has apologized,and you keep updating his post. This is pathetic and childish.
Also,i agree with you on one thing. This could've been a pm.

No he hasn't.

12-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Yes, he has. Or you really must have a twisted definition of an apology

12-11-2013, 07:55 PM
(12-11-2013 07:45 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Yes, he has. Or you really must have a twisted definition of an apology

No he hasn't. He's apologized that I took offense which isn't an apology.
Because the cigarette smoking has probably damaged your brain I'll give an example of an actual apology.

"Earmuffs, I am sorry for what I wrote, I was wrong to base my homophobic opinions of the gay community because of one interaction with a male prostitute I had 100 years ago. I have learned my lesson that not all gay men are male transsexual prostitutes living in the 1800's but rather the vast majority are normal human beings who live normal lives and simply wish equal rights as their straight counterparts. I understand that my opinions do nothing to help the negative stigma associated with being gay in society, a stigma which causes much pain and suffering and even lives to many gay people all over the globe. I beg for your forgiveness and hope you can ever find it within the kindness of your heart to forgive an ignorant old fool"

Now that would suffice as an apology.

12-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Why do you want an apology anyways? I never understand the logic behind seeking an apology from someone you have no respect for. Yea the "apology" was fake and the "not making comparisons" was rude, but you shouldn't care what he thinks anyways.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
12-11-2013, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 08:21 PM by Lightvader.)
Sigh....
He wrote something like
i regret that my writing triggered such heat from you
*unneeded crap
the continued harasment is not healthy
*unneeded and bad example i don't get
i'm finished with your crap. May we both be happy

he apologized and he gave tips
a bad apology stays an apology. A dishonest apology stays an apology too. Why do you even want an apology? A requested apology is rarely honest

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
12-11-2013, 08:20 PM
(12-11-2013 08:18 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Sigh....
He wrote something like
i regret that my writing triggered such heat from you
*unneeded crap
the continued harasment is not healthy
*unneeded and bad example i don't get
i'm finished with your crap. May we both be happy

he apologized and he gave tips

It's like if I slapped you and then said I'm sorry that you got so offended by me slapping you.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post