12-11-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: The Apology.
Here is how i see it:
1.debate starts
2.woof posts his pov
3.muffs takes offence at it
4.muffs keeps updating his neg reps for woof claiming ill for family,pets,ect
5.woofs apologizes for it

and actually, i would say something similar. If some1 got sad/mad/whatever becouse i shared my POV,i wouldnt apologize for my POV but rather for raising it becouse it hurted him. Like "look man, this is my point of view and i didnt know you would get hurt by it. I'm sorry for making you sad"

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
12-11-2013, 08:36 PM
True, you can't really apologize for your opinions. I think updating the negative rep and posting the apology are both immature though. What reason do you have to post a public apology with a subtle insult at the end unless it is to cause more drama. The whole thing is silly. Cant you two just ignore each other?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
12-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Exactly what you said. And now in outa here becouse this is obviously not helping the situation and this should be a private matter.
And for future reverence woofs,keep these things private and if muffs keeps bugging you,IGNORE it. Do you really thinkh muffs is enjoying this any more than you do? It seems like a hell of a chore to keep updating a neg regurally and you giving it attention is ENCOURAGING muffs.
But this is just my opinion ofcourse

12-11-2013, 09:19 PM
(12-11-2013 08:17 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why do you want an apology anyways? I never understand the logic behind seeking an apology from someone you have no respect for. Yea the "apology" was fake and the "not making comparisons" was rude, but you shouldn't care what he thinks anyways.

People apologize when they know they've done wrong and they regret what they did.
An apology is thus that you admit you know what you did was wrong.
Therefore what I am seeking is that Woof has learned and progressed from his homophobic opinions and admits that they were wrong and he regrets having them.
What I'm seeing is a half-assed attempt to apologize because I took offense, not because he's learned and progressed from his ignorant opinions.
As such I'm still under the impression he thinks this way and as such I wish eternal hell upon him and his families. I admit that purhaps pets is a little extreme, I love animals.

Quote:Sigh....

Oh yes, because it's soooooo inconvenient for you..
Yes, sigh away, it's not like you've been waiting for an apology for a fucking year or anything.

Quote:he apologized and he gave tips
a bad apology stays an apology. A dishonest apology stays an apology too. Why do you even want an apology? A requested apology is rarely honest

I didn't request it. Learn to read.
And no he really didn't apologize.

Quote:and actually, i would say something similar. If some1 got sad/mad/whatever becouse i shared my POV,i wouldnt apologize for my POV but rather for raising it becouse it hurted him. Like "look man, this is my point of view and i didnt know you would get hurt by it. I'm sorry for making you sad"

Which is all well and good, but he still has those opinions and as such my opinion of him hasn't changed.
He's only doing this because he wants to change my opinion of him which can only be done if he changes his opinions that are causing my opinions of him.
But he's too homophobic, ignorant and old to realize this.

Quote:And now in outa here becouse this is obviously not helping the situation

Nah, ya think?

Quote:It seems like a hell of a chore to keep updating a neg regurally

Not really, 10seconds max.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
12-11-2013, 09:36 PM
The Apology.
Ok now I have to see the OP that started all this. Link?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
12-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Hey remember that one time when

Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-11-2013, 09:41 PM
(12-11-2013 09:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not really, 10seconds max.

I know right, I don't find it too time consuming either. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Smurfman
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...llenge-you
op(i think)

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-t-take-it
dramashit

12-11-2013, 10:29 PM
I have to say that this 'apology' sounded a bit passive-aggressive to me right from the start. It's not an apology if you are going to say the problem was Muff's reaction.

Any time you say I am sorry, but...you negate the apology.

I would love to see the two of you just stay the hell away from one another, don't talk about each other, don't fuck with reps...just stop it, both of you. There is no other resolution to this. If either of you have anything further to say to one another please use the PM function and leave the rest of the forum out of this pissing contest.

That said I like you Woof, always have, even when I haven't agreed with you.

And I love Muffs...just wish you would just let this go once and for all. It's not changing or solving a damn thing.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-11-2013, 11:07 PM
He doubted Elton John's parenting skills? That's what this is about? Lol.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user