The Apology.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: The Apology.
I wasn't projecting or masquerading anything. But, please, rave on.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2013, 12:08 AM
(16-11-2013 12:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I wasn't projecting or masquerading anything. But, please, rave on.

Tongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

16-11-2013, 06:20 AM
(15-11-2013 02:02 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Hmm, well I am new here and completely without knowledge of the original conflict, but at first glance it appears that muffs should stop perpetuating the situation, or both parties should not engage each other.

(15-11-2013 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hmm, well I am new here and completely without knowledge of the original conflict blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

MuffinHead's a prick who has a way of getting under WoofMeister's skin. That's all.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
16-11-2013, 06:38 AM
Thank goodness that every generation brings a social correction to the table. If that wasn't so, we'd be stuck in the dark ages.

And that is EVERY generation, that includes Muff's generation, and Woof's generation, and a couple of generations in between.

The OP may not be a real apology, but Woof has repeatedly conceded that his position is an extreme. He has been willing to start adopting a new stance. Congrats for that, it's not easy to shed indoctrination, especially when you are older.

Muffs on the other hand has shown immaturity - the inability to see the big picture of social evolution over time. Plus he has shown relentless vindictiveness - in my book that is a very, very bad quality.

Muffs, you are better than that. Enough already. HOC got it right - you are a poopyhead! Now stop this childish crap.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
16-11-2013, 06:44 AM
(16-11-2013 06:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Thank goodness that every generation brings a social correction to the table. If that wasn't so, we'd be stuck in the dark ages.

And that is EVERY generation, that includes Muff's generation, and Woof's generation, and a couple of generations in between.

The OP may not be a real apology, but Woof has repeatedly conceded that his position is an extreme. He has been willing to start adopting a new stance. Congrats for that, it's not easy to shed indoctrination, especially when you are older.

Muffs on the other hand has shown immaturity - the inability to see the big picture of social evolution over time. Plus he has shown relentless vindictiveness - in my book that is a very, very bad quality.

Muffs, you are better than that. Enough already. HOC got it right - you are a poopyhead! Now stop this childish crap.

"He's old and as such it's hard for him to change his mind on things" is a shit excuse.
You're better than that Dom.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
16-11-2013, 06:46 AM
(16-11-2013 06:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Muffs, you are better than that. Enough already. HOC got it right - you are a poopyhead! Now stop this childish crap.

PoopyMuff or maybe MuffinPoop.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-11-2013, 06:46 AM
(16-11-2013 06:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 06:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Thank goodness that every generation brings a social correction to the table. If that wasn't so, we'd be stuck in the dark ages.

"He's old and as such it's hard for him to change his mind on things" is a shit excuse.
You're better than that Dom.

You are young and unable to see the steps of change in older people.

You're better than that, Muffs. I happen to know that you are smart. I don't excuse you on the basis of your youth either.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-11-2013, 06:56 AM
(16-11-2013 06:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  "He's old and as such it's hard for him to change his mind on things" is a shit excuse.

Get off his lawn! MuffinPoop. The fuck's wrong with you.

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-11-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:The fuck's wrong with you.

That's the great mystery isn't it?
No doubt many centuries into the future great scholars will be posing and debating that very question.
Great philosophical questions will arise as a result of trying to understand how my brain operates.
Many a men will go mad at the sheer contemplation.

*skips around singing falalalala playing a lute*

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
16-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Sooo, you think you are Rumpelstiltskin? Tongue