The Apology.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: The Apology.
(16-11-2013 12:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I wasn't projecting or masquerading anything. But, please, rave on.

If I was wrong then I was wrong haha, but I'm just saying that is what it looked like to me. In my experience many times when people are speaking for other people they tend to actually be speaking for themselves. Of course the rule doesn't always apply Smile.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2013, 10:54 AM
(16-11-2013 10:27 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 12:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I wasn't projecting or masquerading anything. But, please, rave on.

If I was wrong then I was wrong haha, but I'm just saying that is what it looked like to me. In my experience many times when people are speaking for other people they tend to actually be speaking for themselves. Of course the rule doesn't always apply Smile.

N00b troublemaker. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-11-2013, 10:58 AM
(16-11-2013 10:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 10:27 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  If I was wrong then I was wrong haha, but I'm just saying that is what it looked like to me. In my experience many times when people are speaking for other people they tend to actually be speaking for themselves. Of course the rule doesn't always apply Smile.

N00b troublemaker. Angel
Hmmm, I'm having internal conflict over getting offended by that or taking it comically. But to be clear, I'm not trying to start trouble, I just hate holding back from expressing myself honestly.
16-11-2013, 11:06 AM
(16-11-2013 10:58 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 10:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  N00b troublemaker. Angel
Hmmm, I'm having internal conflict over getting offended by that or taking it comically. But to be clear, I'm not trying to start trouble, I just hate holding back from expressing myself honestly.

If you are going to dive in with guns blazing...expect someone to shoot back.

Might be better to learn a little bit of who is who before judging, leave the baseless judgements to the theists.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
16-11-2013, 11:08 AM
(16-11-2013 10:58 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  ...
I just hate holding back from expressing myself honestly.

That's an interesting stance.

I have a few things to say on that subject:

1. Idea
2. Consider
3. No

See how it's done?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
16-11-2013, 11:09 AM
(16-11-2013 12:03 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I guess I miscommunicated. Yes, it is obvious that Muff was implying that (my opinion is irrelevant). What I was trying to address is that Anjele, you appeared to be positing your own opinion and masquerading it as solely Muff's.

Or it's that some of here know Muffsy a good deal better and if you stick around, you'll get to know him too.

Consider

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

16-11-2013, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2013 11:17 AM by Adrianime.)
Honestly, I didn't understand either of the two previous posts (Anjele and DLJ), I'm sorry. I don't recall making any judgments and DLJ, I don't understand yours whatsoever.

Edit: OK, I do get yours now DLJ, the little emoticons have definitions have explanations haha. However I still don't think I said anything out of line.
16-11-2013, 11:11 AM
(16-11-2013 11:09 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 12:03 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I guess I miscommunicated. Yes, it is obvious that Muff was implying that (my opinion is irrelevant). What I was trying to address is that Anjele, you appeared to be positing your own opinion and masquerading it as solely Muff's.

Or it's that some of here know Muffsy a good deal better and if you stick around, you'll get to know him too.

Consider

As it turns out, I seem to be able to read fluent Muffsy. Weeping

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
16-11-2013, 11:13 AM
(16-11-2013 11:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 11:09 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Or it's that some of here know Muffsy a good deal better and if you stick around, you'll get to know him too.

Consider

As it turns out, I seem to be able to read fluent Muffsy. Weeping

I know...it's a scary place to be. But it sure makes life easier when you can....

Blush

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

16-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Muffy's theme song:

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.