The Appendix

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2015, 02:56 PM
The Appendix
god's finest hour in intelligent design?? Laugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
17-08-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: The Appendix
(17-08-2015 02:56 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  god's finest hour in intelligent design?? Laugh out load

I'm gonna go with having the reproductive organs that close to the waste disposal system.

It's like putting a sewage plant next to an amusement park.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
17-08-2015, 03:18 PM
At work.

Male prostate thingy.... not to mention all that sekrit women's type buisness.
17-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Since I wrenched my back working on a roof, late last week, I'm gonna say the dumbest thing is our quadruped spine adapted with a double-curve into a biped's spine... badly adapted.

If we're intelligently designed, the Designer and I need to have some very harsh words.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-08-2015, 04:40 PM
Putting the food intake and the air intake through a single pipe is pretty lame, as is arranging for the sinuses to drain internally. We won't mention running the birth canal through a narrow opening in the pelvis.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 7 users Like unfogged's post
17-08-2015, 04:45 PM
Meh, the birth canal was fine until our species decided to become bigger-brained right after our pelvises narrowed to become bipedal... leading to neoteny and the modern human face. Women dying in childbirth is Just Too Bad™, but look at our lovely faces. All part of the design!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-08-2015, 04:53 PM
Having just gone through a septoplasty and turbinate reduction (doesn't that sound fun! ) on my sinuses after living with sinus hell for several years, I decided to do a little research and find out if apes have the same type of sinus cavities as humans. Turns out they do.....except for Asian apes. They seemed to have lost the ethmoid and frontal sinuses somewhere along the way, the sinus cavities that cause headaches and that crappy feeling when you have a cold.

I could have done without those frontal sinus cavities which would give me eye aches and made my head feel like it was going to explode....and also made me dizzy. Nice job, god...... you ass hole of a creator.

Anyway, here's some interesting info on the evolution of the sinuses.

http://www.pnas.org/content/99/12/8454.full

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-na...54/?no-ist

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Two-thirds of the planet is covered in undrinkable water.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
17-08-2015, 10:40 PM
We lack the range of senses available to other creatures, such as the visual acuity of predatory birds, the sense of smell of most other canines, or any way to detect otherwise invisible lethal gasses such as Radon and Carbon Monoxide (which common housefly's can do).

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-08-2015, 10:52 PM
How about those sensitive external reproductive producing organs that need to be cooler than the regular body temperature.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post