The Aristocrats- The New Testament read literally

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: The Aristocrats- The New Testament read literally
I'll also make clear that Ralph Ellis says that Christianity as written up by Josephus is "simple Judaism". He says that this is because Josephus, in constructing the New Testament, gave Gentiles only a few rules to live by as opposed to the many contained in Judaism proper.

I wholeheartedly disagree with this proposition. The core concept of Christianity is in Matthew 5 in which it says that the "law and the prophets" is "do unto others as others would do unto you". This is then followed by a number of examples of this simple principle. That is the central principle of Christianity and this is why I say it was devised to be fed back to a people who worshipped a messianic, vengeful sky god. If anything, this idea of the Golden Rule being central to a religion can, in my opinion, only have come out of Alexandria and is pure Hellenism, which is, of course, why Muslims are so anti-Christianity, because, at its core, Christianity gets rid of the "man god" and replaces it with the Logos. Judaism as we know it hangs on to the man-god and it also focuses on the relationship between a particular people and this man-god who made Adam and Eve, presumably with his dick.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2015, 02:22 AM
(29-09-2015 12:37 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I have recently had a revelation and it is this. It is possible to read the New Testament literally if you accept certain customs and traditions which we don't adhere to anymore.

For instance, we read the New Testament and Jesus is said to be from the royal line of David and we know that the Jews were in Egypt. Josephus says the Hebrews were Hyksos and from Armenia which makes them Assyrians/Sumerians.

That's the starting point. So, Egypt was invaded by a people called the Sea People who may have been the Hyksos. Let's say that this people become the Pharoahs and build the pyramids because pyramids were previously built in Ur down in Sumeria and Abraham is supposedly from Ur.

Then we have the tradition of royal incest in that, for instance, Achnatan and Nefertiti were brother and sister.

Here goes. Ralph Ellis says that the Jewish captivity ended when Queen Helen (I think was her name) murdered her Persian husband and took her own son as her husband, King Abgharus. Suppose they had a child? A girl. Call her Mary.

Ellis then says that this king is taken to Rome for 14 years as a hostage to ensure the loyalty of these people who have settled around Palmyra. He is then released.

Now, we go to the New Testament and we find Mary telling her cousin that she has been visited by the "lord". This would, if the "lord"were, as in Egypt, a Pharonic ruler who was a "man-god". In other words, this Mary has had sex with the "King" who could have been her own father or brother, or both. She then has a son.

Mary is then with Joseph who is plainly not the father of the child. Later another Mary turns up as Mary Magdelaine and she is considered to be a bit disreputable and the disciples ask why Jesus likes her more than them. The answer is that Mary Magdelaine is the same person as the Virgin Mary. She has a bad reputation because obviously she has had sex out of marriage and she is liked by Jesus because she is his mother.

Then we find Jesus at the Marriage at Cana. This is, in fact, Jesus marrying his own mother, just as King Abgharus married his own mother.

Then, we see Jesus being arrested at Gethsemane and a young man runs away dropping a sheet he is wearing so he is naked. So, Jesus has spent his last night with a naked boy.

So, what is this? Jesus marries his own mother and his father is his mother's brother and father. Jesus is also bisexual or gay.

Question: What do you call this gig?

Answer: The Aristocrats

You do a lot of supposing and your connecting dots is so ludicrous that's like having a board full of dots and connecting them to what you want as a result disregarding any facts .
30-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Gonna back up your opinion with scholarly articles, references or the like, or do you make up your shit as you go along?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-09-2015, 03:25 AM
(30-09-2015 02:22 AM)bakerjohn Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 12:37 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  ... Jesus is also bisexual or gay.

You do a lot of supposing and your connecting dots is so ludicrous that's like having a board full of dots and connecting them to what you want as a result disregarding any facts .

Coming from a creationist ... awesome!

Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
30-09-2015, 03:33 AM
(30-09-2015 02:16 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  ...
The core concept of Christianity is in Matthew 5 in which it says that the "law and the prophets" is "do unto others as others would do unto you". This is then followed by a number of examples of this simple principle. That is the central principle of Christianity and this is why I say it was devised to be fed back to a people who worshipped a messianic, vengeful sky god. If anything, this idea of the Golden Rule being central to a religion can, in my opinion, only have come out of Alexandria and is pure Hellenism, which is, of course, why Muslims are so anti-Christianity, because, at its core, Christianity gets rid of the "man god" and replaces it with the Logos. Judaism as we know it hangs on to the man-god and it also focuses on the relationship between a particular people and this man-god who made Adam and Eve, presumably with his dick.

Agreed. Except for 'pure' Hellenism part. I think it pre-dates the Greeks by a thousand years or more.

30-09-2015, 05:51 AM
(30-09-2015 02:16 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  The core concept of Christianity is in Matthew 5 in which it says that the "law and the prophets" is "do unto others as others would do unto you". This is then followed by a number of examples of this simple principle. That is the central principle of Christianity and this is why I say it was devised to be fed back to a people who worshipped a messianic, vengeful sky god. If anything, this idea of the Golden Rule being central to a religion can, in my opinion, only have come out of Alexandria and is pure Hellenism, which is, of course, why Muslims are so anti-Christianity, because, at its core, Christianity gets rid of the "man god" and replaces it with the Logos. Judaism as we know it hangs on to the man-god and it also focuses on the relationship between a particular people and this man-god who made Adam and Eve, presumably with his dick.

Interestingly enough, for some reason Jesus gets a lot of credit for The Golden Rule, but it's in Leviticus 19:18. Jesus was just reciting from the Old Testament.

However, that formulation of The Golden Rule is not even the best one, Jesus' famous version of "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself" could be better stated as Confucianism puts it: "Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire."

Jesus' version could be used as a rationale to impose your version of happiness or love on others against their wishes, Cunfucious' version does not have that inherent weakness, his principle of reciprocity is the better one.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
30-09-2015, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2015 06:24 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-09-2015 02:08 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 01:02 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But but all this was "revealed" to him, so we must believe it is true, if it was 'revealed' to such a brilliant dot-connector.

Facepalm

BB, you have surpassed yourself. Sockpuppet? Facepalm

I don't agree with Ralph Ellis on key points. I also don't agree with Joseph Atwill on Key points. Shocking

So, since I have your undivided attention...

The difference between the Hebraic religion and the Greco-Romans is quite simple. the Greeks and Romans were polytheists. They believed that their gods lived in the sky, at the top of mountains. They were real things, not metaphysical concepts.

The Hebraic religion predating Jesus also had a god who inhabited the sky and was a real entity, not a metaphysical being. He could be spoken to, as Moses did, by climbing a mountain. He lived in the sky. You could see him. You still can. He is a big man and he has a big dick and a big dog and he has a cross strapped to his back. go outside tonight if it clear and you can see him. Here he is: http://www.space.com/5104-spot-brightest-star-sky.html

The cross has at its top the planet Jupiter and at the bottom, Sirius. The god is Horus and he is an avenging god who drives darkness away. He climbs up from the horizon as the sun goes down and by midnight he is in the center of the night sky, and is most prominent around Christmas time.

That is the god of the Abrahamic religion. Pontificating about metaphysical concepts and then thinking you are clever because you are smarter than stone age men is quite funny because they had no idea about a metaphysical world. They thought god created man by using his dick and that he lived in the sky.

So, when people go on about how the monotheists were somehow more advanced than the Romans who were still polytheists, they are simply talking a load of crap. The reality is that, if you don't engage in "presentism", a monotheist believed in one sky god while polytheists believed in lots of them. The question is, what is the manifestation of this sky god and the answer is that it can only be Orion/Apollo/Horus and this figure has a cross on its back. Which is the reason that followers of the religion to which Jesus purportedly belonged were nailed to crosses, because the symbol of the pre-Jesus Hebraic religion has to have been a cross.

So you are on drugs. I said nothing about you being a sock puppet of anyone. Besides being a complete idiot, you are also a liar. You actually know nothing about anything. You have no education concerning anything historical, just like you buddy. So get lost. Go back to the kiddie pool and connect your ridiculous dots with no references to anything real. You're a joke.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-09-2015, 06:20 AM
*I* alleged sock. I'm still pretty goddamn sure. Every time this schmuck pitches up it's only a matter of time before he starts pushing Ralph Ellis and his fuckery.

Now he's experienced a new revelation Rolleyes Yet... no articles, no peer review, here he is arrived on our doorstep to vend it. Come on Ralphie, drop the pretense.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-09-2015, 06:33 AM
I was gonna keep out, but you hadda go and act like the forum is your own personal ranting ground. Tongue

(30-09-2015 06:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 02:08 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  *buncha nonsense*

So you are on drugs. I said nothing about you being a sock puppet of anyone. Besides being a complete idiot, you are also a liar. You actually know nothing about anything. You have no education concerning anything historical, just like you buddy. So get lost. Go back to the kiddie pool and connect your ridiculous dots with no references to anything real. You're a joke.

It was the moron dog. Shows in his own quote, but he's so anxious to engage with you even after stating otherwise... what a maroon.

[Image: O8FRJ3K.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
30-09-2015, 06:34 AM
(30-09-2015 06:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  *I* alleged sock. I'm still pretty goddamn sure. Every time this schmuck pitches up it's only a matter of time before he starts pushing Ralph Ellis and his fuckery.

Now he's experienced a new revelation Rolleyes Yet... no articles, no peer review, here he is arrived on our doorstep to vend it. Come on Ralphie, drop the pretense.

I disagree. Ol' Ralphie has no problem proclaiming his ignorance under his own moniker.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user