The Aristocrats- The New Testament read literally

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2015, 06:38 AM
RE: The Aristocrats- The New Testament read literally
(30-09-2015 06:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 06:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  *I* alleged sock. I'm still pretty goddamn sure. Every time this schmuck pitches up it's only a matter of time before he starts pushing Ralph Ellis and his fuckery.

Now he's experienced a new revelation Rolleyes Yet... no articles, no peer review, here he is arrived on our doorstep to vend it. Come on Ralphie, drop the pretense.

I disagree. Ol' Ralphie has no problem proclaiming his ignorance under his own moniker.

I disagree with your disagreement. After getting roundly spanked Ralphie left in a huff, and a few weeks later ol' schmucky DeltaBravo pitches up and starts rambling about how goddamn clever Ralphie is and what amazing insights he had.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-09-2015, 07:21 AM
(30-09-2015 06:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 06:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I disagree. Ol' Ralphie has no problem proclaiming his ignorance under his own moniker.

I disagree with your disagreement. After getting roundly spanked Ralphie left in a huff, and a few weeks later ol' schmucky DeltaBravo pitches up and starts rambling about how goddamn clever Ralphie is and what amazing insights he had.

It's entirely possible, I mean the fucker can't say shit without mentioning ol' Ralphie. Undecided

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
14-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Shit...

There, I said it without mentioning ol'Ralphie.

Oh, shit, I did it again, shit,
14-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Hey, at least a person can come here and call people fucking morons,

Like Americans who support a government which supports a country which does this:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oc...-intervene

In the grand scheme of things, H of C, mentioning ol'Ralphie shouldn't be something which bothers you, so why don't you stick a sock in your big stupid mouth and do something intelligent about why the US government supports this type of regime?
14-10-2015, 08:02 AM
What you miss because your vision is obscured by the feces circulating around your head, which is shoved firmly up your own ass, is that I don't actually agree with Ralph Ellis on a lot of things.

His view is that the NT is "simple Judaism".

I don't share that view. The NT is a product of Hellenistic thinking and the core values in it are Hellenistic. That is the problem which continues today because some religions don't have the "logos" as core concept or "do unto others" as the basis of their moral system.

Some religions continue to be Abrahamic and are opposed to Hellenistic thinking and morality. Some religions try to trace the ancestry of a people back to Adam and Eve who produced two sons, who presumable must have then engaged in family incest with sisters to produce the human species and then one of them murdered the other.

I think there are better things to do than worry about Ralphie in this world, like sorting out why the US supports religions which are exclusionary, racist and are immoral in their teaching and practice.
15-10-2015, 03:02 AM
Not a sock, just an asshole Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Not a Morondog, just a moron.