The Ark Encounter Park opens in July

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-04-2016, 06:23 AM
RE: The Ark Encounter Park opens in July
Not super stoked about the bit where it says that Noah's family repopulated the earth after the flood...Shocking
No matter how you do the math or how fancy your calculator is , those siblings did not have allot of money, but allot of love Hobo

Spoon feeding in the long run, teaches nothing but the shape of the spoon! E.M. Forster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2016, 06:34 AM
(21-04-2016 06:23 AM)stcomza Wrote:  Not super stoked about the bit where it says that Noah's family repopulated the earth after the flood...Shocking
No matter how you do the math or how fancy your calculator is , those siblings did not have allot of money, but allot of love Hobo
I used to tell people that Caine married himself. Laughat
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-04-2016, 07:00 AM
My dad is very excited to see how Noah contained all the different bacteria, diseases, and insects. I'm afraid he'll be very disappointed! Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
21-04-2016, 07:18 AM
(21-04-2016 06:23 AM)stcomza Wrote:  Not super stoked about the bit where it says that Noah's family repopulated the earth after the flood...Shocking

They would need to have babies constantly. I'd feel bad for the wives.
21-04-2016, 07:52 AM
(21-04-2016 07:00 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  My dad is very excited to see how Noah contained all the different bacteria, diseases, and insects. I'm afraid he'll be very disappointed! Laugh out load

Wait, your father is hoping to find answers on how “it” was done when he visits the attraction? Blink

What a scary thought, it hadn’t occured to me that people would go there to find answers to ridiculous claims. Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
21-04-2016, 08:21 AM
(21-04-2016 07:52 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:00 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  My dad is very excited to see how Noah contained all the different bacteria, diseases, and insects. I'm afraid he'll be very disappointed! Laugh out load

Wait, your father is hoping to find answers on how “it” was done when he visits the attraction? Blink

What a scary thought, it hadn’t occured to me that people would go there to find answers to ridiculous claims. Facepalm

No, he doesn't believe any of it. He was saying it ironically. We're going down there when it opens to have a good laugh.
22-04-2016, 12:18 PM
I just heard its been washed away by a flash flood.

If that's true then its just poetic.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-04-2016, 12:33 PM
(22-04-2016 12:18 PM)Sam Wrote:  I just heard its been washed away by a flash flood.

If that's true then its just poetic.

Unfortunately, it isn't true. It was a "joke".

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
22-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Such a waste of trees Sad

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
23-04-2016, 05:38 AM
Isn't it funny how Ham built this thing as far from the ocean as he could while remaining in a general area with enough of a population to keep it financially afloat (pun notwithstanding)?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.