The Ark Encounter Park opens in July

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-04-2016, 08:33 AM
RE: The Ark Encounter Park opens in July
Well, he now needs to explain why his ark doesnt float and Noah's ark did. Maybe he'll make up some crazy shit, he has experience doing that.

"Skepticism is the first step towards truth" -Denis Diderot
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2016, 11:30 AM
(27-04-2016 08:33 AM)Seeking_Truth Wrote:  Well, he now needs to explain why his ark doesnt float and Noah's ark did. Maybe he'll make up some crazy shit, he has experience doing that.

I was wondering why his ark can't get around by itself. Does it need the barge to stay afloat?
03-05-2016, 01:27 PM
(15-04-2016 08:56 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-04-2016 08:27 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Meanwhile, in sub-Saharan Africa today, an estimated 6,500 babies and children died as a result of malnutrition and preventable diseases. Today's all-up cost for vaccinating a baby in Africa is US$39. Compare this with the religious zealots who're more than happy to pay US$40 to visit a fairy-tale theme park that should rightly be located in Disneyland—alongside Peter Pan's Flight in the Magic Kingdom.

The average Christian's sense of ethical and moral imperatives is breathtakingly shameful.

Censored

This info would make a great billboard on the roads leading up to the Ark Park! Wouldn’t it be something if the TTA forum raised money to put one up for a month or two? And then double it and send that amount to Doctors Without Borders?
Like this?

[Image: e9e33cb326d5363b950ca8292aef5b2e.jpg]

Oh crap!
[+] 2 users Like jabeady's post
03-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Where can I find details/authentication of the tax subsidy, or whatever it was? I just posted the above on my Facebook page and I'm expecting some pushback frome some extended family.

Oh crap!