The Ark of noah could be a religious fail.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: The Ark of noah could be a religious fail.
(28-06-2016 01:15 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 07:59 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  The measurement unit for energy is joule (J). Tongue Do you guys do Physics in high school? Just wondering. But about your post: energy produced... how? I'm not following your point.

Not everybody takes physics in high school in the US. In fact, I'd say that most don't. I am only one data point, but, there were 700 seniors graduating in my class, and there were maybe 30 students in the physics class. It was offered in only one class period.

The physical fact of water falling from the sky produces heat. I haven't seen a calculation, but the amount of heat generated by the amount of water that would be required to flood the earth would be immense. The heat is generated by the friction of drops falling through the air. Link-

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news...atmosphere
Exactly what I was going to say.

Hobo
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
28-06-2016, 03:11 PM
(28-06-2016 02:56 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 07:59 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  The measurement unit for energy is joule (J). Tongue Do you guys do Physics in high school? Just wondering. But about your post: energy produced... how? I'm not following your point.
They hadn't invented physics when I went to high school. Drinking Beverage

Laugh out load You have the record for the oldest member here, as you would have to be older than Aristotle. Gasp
Find all posts by this user
28-06-2016, 03:35 PM
(28-06-2016 03:11 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 02:56 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  They hadn't invented physics when I went to high school. Drinking Beverage

Laugh out load You have the record for the oldest member here, as you would have to be older than Aristotle. Gasp
Nah, I just went to school in Indiana.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post