The Arrogance of Christianity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2013, 08:49 AM
The Arrogance of Christianity
I used to be a fan of Manny Pacquiao - the Boxer. He's definetly one of the greatest Boxers whose ever lived. However, lately he has picked up a dose of self-righteous Christianity and has devolved into one of the biggest Douchebags on the planet.

As if being a wealthy Boxer wasn't enough, Manny has spent a fortune on he and his wife's political careers and now...he's trying to convince us he's God's Chosen Instrument.

Take a look at this Dog Vomit Trailer for the next Pacquiao movie:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: The Arrogance of Christianity
(28-08-2013 08:49 AM)Julius Wrote:  Take a look at this Dog Vomit Trailer for the next Pacquiao movie:

No. Your description is enough.
I'm having a great day and don't want to spoil it.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
28-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Boxers get hit in the head a lot. No wonder so many of them develop delusions.

http://www.bu.edu/cste/about/what-is-cte/

Quote:Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) is a progressive degenerative disease of the brain found in athletes (and others) with a history of repetitive brain trauma, including symptomatic concussions as well as asymptomatic subconcussive hits to the head. CTE has been known to affect boxers since the 1920s.
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
28-08-2013, 06:35 PM
It's god's will that I beat up other christian's who are also doing god's will to attempt to beat me up.
If god tells me to throw a fight, then I'll make it look good for god and make some money in the process.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
12-10-2013, 07:35 AM
(28-08-2013 08:49 AM)Julius Wrote:  I used to be a fan of Manny Pacquiao - the Boxer. He's definetly one of the greatest Boxers whose ever lived. However, lately he has picked up a dose of self-righteous Christianity and has devolved into one of the biggest Douchebags on the planet.

As if being a wealthy Boxer wasn't enough, Manny has spent a fortune on he and his wife's political careers and now...he's trying to convince us he's God's Chosen Instrument.

Take a look at this Dog Vomit Trailer for the next Pacquiao movie:

I'm not sure he's one of the greatest boxers who ever lived. Let's not forget it was Freddie Roach who actually taught him how to fight well. Before he went with Freddie, he was basically a rough-tough brawler with considerable natural assets. It was working hard with Freddie that enabled him to achieve the success in boxing that he did.

Personality wise, Manny's a great guy and in a position to potentially make a difference to millions of lives in the Phillipines. I just hope, judging by that trailer, he's not going to use the god/Jesus spiel to have himself deified.