The Atheist Delusion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2016, 09:32 AM
The Atheist Delusion
Banana man's at it again.

In another less then thrilling "adventure" into the Atheist's mind.

It's already getting low ratings and he's blaming it on Atheists (:dodgy:surprise, surprise.)

"This pulls the average down to a 3.5 stars. That means to someone wanting to know, it's really bad,"

"They are worried that people will watch it and realize the insane nature of atheism," he continued. "Watch the atheists swarm in like a bunch of nasty bees, to try and pull it down," Comfort said.

"This is because atheists resort to character attacks when they have no answer to an argument. They shed other arguments like water off a duck's back, but 'The Atheist Delusion' had ripped the feathers off the duck," he said.

Maybe he meant to say Crocoduck?

[Image: Crocoduck.jpg]

As of posting this, I haven't watched the video yet. But my guess is it will consist of him running up to people, shoving a microphone in their faces and asking things like. "Have you ever lied? Have you ever stolen anything? Then you're a thief and a lair and the only salvation is Jesus."

Source: http://christiantimes.com/article/ray-co.../65151.htm

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: The Atheist Delusion
The FUCKING WATCHMAKER ARGUMENT! 4 mins in after watching a bunch of stock footage. He uses the fucking watchmaker Argument!

For those that may not know. It goes as follows.

If you're walking along the beach and you find a watch in the sand. You pick it up and you can see there is a complexity to it. And there fore know that there had to have been a creator. Ergo God.

He dose just that. He gives people a book say's look at all the pretty colors, and then asks "Could this book have poped out of of thin air. Or was there a creator?" and since DNA is the book of life that to can't have poped out of nothing there fore GOD.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
29-10-2016, 10:55 AM
I’m not in the mood to watch it. (Pun intended)

First fallacy the Watchmaker Argument makes is this; comparing inanimate with animate.

Second fallacy it makes is assuming that the “finished” product did not evolve by continuous reproduction and evolution.(Inanimate objects don’t reproduce or evolve, duh).

This to me is so obvious but Bananaman and his groupies can’t or won’t see this blatant dichotomy.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-10-2016, 11:46 AM
BM (Banana Man or Bowel Movement) you decide.

BM "Have you ever lied ?"
Me "Everything I say is a lie."

BM "What do we call people who lie ?"
Me "Preachers, pastors, politicians, popes, con men, scam artists, fictional writers, creationists, lunatics, your average christian.)

BM "We call them liars."
Me "By we you mean, us liars. Gotcha"

BM "What should we do with liars ?"
Me "Ignore them as much as we can."

BM "A lie is a sin and what happens to sinners ?"
Me "They grow up, find a job they don't hate, fall in love, travel the world, settle down in a nice home, make some great friends (I don't mean like Frankenstein. You really shouldn't actually make a friend.) And then if you're really lucky, lead a happy life."

BM "No sinners are judged by god and sent to hell where they burn for all eternity."
Me "How is that a judgment if hell is the outcome every single time ? Judgement implies that it could go one way or the other."

BM "There is a way to avoid the judgment."
Me "Compassion, empathy, justice"

BM "No, none of that. You can avoid eternal torture by believing that a banana is your savior."
Me "Wait !! What ? A banana ?"

BM "Yes, it's the perfect fruit. You must believe that bananas will save you after you die."
Me "ROFL"

The end

It must end in laughter. It's all you can do.

Big Grin

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
29-10-2016, 02:49 PM
glad I saw this thread, I need the Cliff Notes. Inlaws were at the Ark and I know this was playing there, we are going to see the inlaws at Christmas and feel like I need to prep the kids on how to get thru their insane arguements.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
29-10-2016, 04:07 PM
(29-10-2016 10:42 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  The FUCKING WATCHMAKER ARGUMENT! 4 mins in after watching a bunch of stock footage. He uses the fucking watchmaker Argument!

For those that may not know. It goes as follows.

If you're walking along the beach and you find a watch in the sand. You pick it up and you can see there is a complexity to it. And there fore know that there had to have been a creator. Ergo God.

He dose just that. He gives people a book say's look at all the pretty colors, and then asks "Could this book have poped out of of thin air. Or was there a creator?" and since DNA is the book of life that to can't have poped out of nothing there fore GOD.

*groan*

[Image: oscar.png]
29-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Quote:If you're walking along the beach and you find a watch in the sand. You pick it up and you can see there is a complexity to it. And there fore know that there had to have been a creator. Ergo God.

Ergo a watchmaker. No fucking gods needed.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
29-10-2016, 06:36 PM
If a robot makes a table, then the robot is the maker and the human is the programmer.

Then it must follow that a god is a robot and has a human programmer.

Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
30-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Dawkins' "Blind Watchmaker" anyone?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
30-10-2016, 11:05 AM
As if Comfort had any credibility... Rolleyes

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user