The Atheist Delusion (Proof of god and science disproven)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2015, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2015 10:06 PM by 4Syntraph.)
Shocked The Atheist Delusion (Proof of god and science disproven)
Yes this video completely *cough* disproves everything in science *cough*.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkhQLt1vbWU
I would also recommend that you check his channel for more information from the book of ultimate truth.

Like how he said that christianity is NOT a religion and proves that god created man.
This man is a genius! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes 4Syntraph's post
16-03-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: The Atheist Delusion (Proof of god and science disproven)
Love some EdwardCurrent. He also does some good 911 conspiracy vids, he used to be one. Also he's a very talented musician, you should check out some of his covers.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
16-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Thougt for few videos he was for real until I came across a cartoon he made.
I've never heard of that guy before
16-03-2015, 10:20 PM
The first one I watched of his I thought was real, but it's hard not to catch his jokes after a couple.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
17-03-2015, 01:23 AM
(16-03-2015 10:20 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  The first one I watched of his I thought was real, but it's hard not to catch his jokes after a couple.

So is the guy a professional Poe or something?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-03-2015, 06:57 AM
Funny thing is Christians would probably think he is being serious and try to use it in their arguments.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-03-2015, 07:04 AM
The video basically uses the same arguments that Joshua Feuerstein uses, it's just that he knows it's BS, whereas Feuerstein doesn't.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
17-03-2015, 07:27 AM
(16-03-2015 09:53 PM)4Syntraph Wrote:  Yes this video completely *cough* disproves everything in science *cough*.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkhQLt1vbWU
I would also recommend that you check his channel for more information from the book of ultimate truth.

Like how he said that christianity is NOT a religion and proves that god created man.
This man is a genius! Big Grin

Here I was expecting a multi-paragraph wall of theotroll text-vomit.

Feels good to be wrong.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
17-03-2015, 08:48 AM
I have my share of delusions, but atheism isn't one of them. I am glad that Edward Current is making poe videos, but his style of comedy is not my favorite.

It could be his voice or timing, but for me it's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I also sometimes question comedians who spread racist, homophobic or negative stereotypes in poe fashion. Edward, acts so much like an ignorant christian in his videos to the point where it's not funny. It simply becomes another ignorant video.

Its like someone being a poe serial killer who actually goes out and kills 5-10 people.

"Officer, I'm not really serial killer. I'm just a poe, making fun of them."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
17-03-2015, 09:07 AM
(17-03-2015 08:48 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I have my share of delusions, but atheism isn't one of them. I am glad that Edward Current is making poe videos, but his style of comedy is not my favorite.

It could be his voice or timing, but for me it's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I also sometimes question comedians who spread racist, homophobic or negative stereotypes in poe fashion. Edward, acts so much like an ignorant christian in his videos to the point where it's not funny. It simply becomes another ignorant video.

Its like someone being a poe serial killer who actually goes out and kills 5-10 people.

"Officer, I'm not really serial killer. I'm just a poe, making fun of them."

To each his own. Big Grin

~ Umberto Eco