The Atheist Delusion (new Christian movie)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2016, 09:30 AM
The Atheist Delusion (new Christian movie)
Here we go again. Rolleyes

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
02-08-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: The Atheist Delusion (new Christian movie)
Ray never shows himself asking the questions on camera so he can edit them later. He's a dishonest, context manipulating, asshole.
[+] 13 users Like pablo's post
02-08-2016, 09:46 AM
My reaction to this movie:

[Image: bf9.thumb.jpg.557c5531b57f07ba99dfa11ad7933d47.jpg]

But basically these comments:

"people have tried to prove the existance of God for more than thousands of years and failed. wait a minute...this movie by ray comfort will prove once and for all that God exists. lol"

"More than likely the athiests in this are people who already believe in god and they had them act as athiests for their little movie"
[+] 3 users Like Gilgamesh's post
02-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Why millions deny the obvious? That we don't know how we came to be really... I mean we can guess but we don't know exactly so why not just assume it was a magical intelligent being that loves us?

Oh Ray you pathetic fool, this movie will only convince Xians they have something on atheists, when they really don't.

I can just see his thought process "We have no evidence for God but we don't have evidence directly against it either so yeah Yahweh made everything...or the care bears...or Gandalf. We may be a dream or a video game, either way something smarter than us made us, to believe otherwise makes you a deluded moron! No evidence is evidence! I'm so very afraid of death! I want so desperately to belong to a greater whole so I'm not alone, please tell me a being cares about my stupid thoughts and meaningless life, please say I matter! Why are you laughing at me!? I'll show you! I'll make a movie that proves...I'm not crazy...you're crazy!!"

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like SitaSky's post
02-08-2016, 09:57 AM
(02-08-2016 09:54 AM)SitaSky Wrote:  I can just see his thought process "We have no evidence for God but we don't have evidence directly against it either so yeah Yahweh made everything...or the care bears...or Gandalf. We may be a dream or a video game, either way something smarter than us made us, to believe otherwise makes you a deluded moron! No evidence is evidence! I'm so very afraid of death! I want so desperately to belong to a greater whole so I'm not alone, please tell me a being cares about my stupid thoughts and meaningless life, please say I matter! Why are you laughing at me!? I'll show you! I'll make a movie that proves...I'm not crazy...you're crazy!!"

The was the most dragged-out sarcastic paraphrase I've ever seen lol. I'll give you a C for effort, though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
02-08-2016, 09:57 AM
(02-08-2016 09:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Here we go again. Rolleyes

A delusion is an improper belief, Atheism is a lack of belief, so even his title is wrong on its face. Atheism can not, by definition be a delusion. Good grief.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 5 users Like true scotsman's post
02-08-2016, 10:00 AM
(02-08-2016 09:57 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 09:54 AM)SitaSky Wrote:  I can just see his thought process "We have no evidence for God but we don't have evidence directly against it either so yeah Yahweh made everything...or the care bears...or Gandalf. We may be a dream or a video game, either way something smarter than us made us, to believe otherwise makes you a deluded moron! No evidence is evidence! I'm so very afraid of death! I want so desperately to belong to a greater whole so I'm not alone, please tell me a being cares about my stupid thoughts and meaningless life, please say I matter! Why are you laughing at me!? I'll show you! I'll make a movie that proves...I'm not crazy...you're crazy!!"

The was the most dragged-out sarcastic paraphrase I've ever seen lol. I'll give you a C for effort, though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh I could've dragged it out way longer, also I didn't know we were grading each other's posts on here. I give you an B for effort and a C for execution, I just don't think it needed the shrug emoji, good luck next time.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like SitaSky's post
02-08-2016, 10:21 AM
We've been lying to ourselves all this time guys, lol.
[+] 4 users Like Mr. Boston's post
02-08-2016, 10:26 AM
(02-08-2016 09:57 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  

Oh, c'mon! That was at least an A- if not an A.

Meanie.

Wink

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
02-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up starring that Duck Dynasty guy as a creationist sycophant christening everything Ray says as unparalleled wisdom. He was in that atrocious God is Not Dead movie after all. Your backwater hick intellectual has arrived, fundamentalist Christians.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post