The Atheist Delusion (new Christian movie)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: The Atheist Delusion (new Christian movie)
We should make our own Jesus video and milk the sheeple for what we can. Who better to make a Jesus movie than us? We could call it "earmuffs does God."

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-08-2016, 12:13 PM
(02-08-2016 12:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  We should make our own Jesus video and milk the sheeple for what we can. Who better to make a Jesus movie than us? We could call it "earmuffs does God."

" Fraud's Not Dead." Big Grin
[+] 11 users Like pablo's post
02-08-2016, 01:03 PM
[Image: 4201596.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
02-08-2016, 01:31 PM
I just watched Ray's "Genius" the other day, where apparently since John Lennon disbelieved evolution, all of us should as well. I hate to tell Ray this, but his Way of the Master evangelism, shoddy editing, and poor videos do my faith more harm than good. Though, apparently he sent Bible Reloaded on YouTube a lovely fruit basket and apology over his fake DMCA takedown and permission to review all of his works if they want.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Shai Hulud's post
02-08-2016, 04:05 PM
Dear Ray, your god does not want nor need you in heaven, otherwise he would have plucked you up a long time ago.

I'll let you guess where he wants you to go.

That's right.....Detroit !!
You need to preach on the streets of D-town late at night. Your god gave me a delusional message for you. Heed the word. Detroit needs you.

It's funny. Depending on where you go in the world, your god changes how much he wants you in heaven.

Run around the streets of Detroit at night - your God really wants you in heaven, right now.

Live in a small town with a near zero crime rate and suddenly you god doesn't want you. He has other plans for you.

Ray - Atheists see a flower growing in a garden.
Theists see the same flower plus some extra mental religious shit in their heads. Guess what that extra mental shit is. It's delusion.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
02-08-2016, 04:15 PM
You're telling me it's obvious that a being who interacts invisibly with the world exists? Facepalm

02-08-2016, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 04:26 PM by cactus.)
Aside from the title, which is a riff on Dawkins, this movie is clearly a response to A Manual For Creating Atheists. I bet they're even going to go as far as to call their methodology "Socratic." Laugh out load

I wonder if they'll coin their own new term for this style of no-budget film making. I'd call it Street EvangeLOLogy.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
02-08-2016, 04:27 PM

We could call it straight out of PG County. Pagans would approve as long as they got to get paid for being extras on the shoot.

#sigh
28-09-2016, 04:52 AM
Ray Bananaman Comfort has been boasting on Twitter that his "Atheist Delusion" movie has won "Best Science Film Award" at the International Christian Film Festival.

Not surprisingly............there appears to be no such category appearing on the festival website, and Ray's film doesn't get a mention in the award winners either.

http://www.internationalcff.org/icff-2016-winners

Maybe that's because Ray's prize is a delusion too.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
28-09-2016, 05:47 AM
(28-09-2016 04:52 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  ... "Best Science Film Award" at the International Christian Film Festival.

Laugh out load

Facepalm

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post