The Atheist Delusion (new Christian movie)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2016, 06:30 AM
RE: The Atheist Delusion (new Christian movie)
(28-09-2016 05:47 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(28-09-2016 04:52 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  ... "Best Science Film Award" at the International Christian Film Festival.

Laugh out load

Facepalm

Its like "highest IQ testing result at moron university". Totally and utterly non-impressive.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
28-09-2016, 09:39 PM
(02-08-2016 09:43 AM)pablo Wrote:  Ray never shows himself asking the questions on camera so he can edit them later. He's a dishonest, context manipulating, asshole.
What is Ray's motive to release the free videos?
28-09-2016, 09:53 PM
(28-09-2016 09:39 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 09:43 AM)pablo Wrote:  Ray never shows himself asking the questions on camera so he can edit them later. He's a dishonest, context manipulating, asshole.

Marketing. It's called a loss leader.

A loss leader from a leading loser Big Grin

Wikipedia Wrote:A loss leader is a pricing strategy where a product is sold at a price below its market cost to stimulate other sales of more profitable goods or services.

What price gullibility?

Yes

28-09-2016, 11:23 PM
(28-09-2016 09:39 PM)theBorg Wrote:  

Just a point BUT....

Ray Comfort's only 'Free' videos are the ones either he himself puts on Youtube as a way of marketing or other people post on Youtube, again a form of promotion.

Everything else Ray has for offer... you have to hand over cash to purchase.
28-09-2016, 11:49 PM
I can't wait. Dodgy

I think though, I'll get a pillow or something for my head, repeated face palming myself tends to lead to bruising.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-09-2016, 06:11 AM
Apparently having evidence to back your beliefs is now delusional thinking.

"Those crazy atheists have all this evidence of me being a con man, a scam artist. They must be delusional if they think my brainwashed followers are going to believe that."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
29-09-2016, 06:37 AM
(02-08-2016 04:21 PM)cactus Wrote:  Aside from the title, which is a riff on Dawkins, this movie is clearly a response to A Manual For Creating Atheists. I bet they're even going to go as far as to call their methodology "Socratic." Laugh out load

I think its the other way around. A Manual for Creating Atheists, is a response to Ray Comfort style evangelism. Comfort's shtick has been around a bit longer than Peter Boghossian's, but at least Ray's is a bit more entertaining.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
29-09-2016, 08:23 AM
(29-09-2016 06:37 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Comfort's shtick has been around a bit longer than Peter Boghossian's, but at least Ray's is a bit more entertaining.

I'm pretty sure Ray didn't invent lying for Jesus. No

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-09-2016, 01:00 PM
deleted
(sorry, should have read the whole thread first - someone already beat me to my point)

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
02-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Ray Comfort is an amazingly honest man. He's done wonders for Christianity. All his movies are checkmate, atheists.

Shame on you for trying smear his good name.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post