The Atheist Experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: The Atheist Experience
(24-02-2017 03:15 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  The women of TAE are hot! There's nothing sexier than an intelligent woman. Hear that Ray Comfort. I enjoy the sight of a beautiful woman and I do so guilt free.

Put it back in your kilt, sailor.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-02-2017, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2017 10:03 AM by Thoreauvian.)
(22-02-2017 11:57 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Here's another great video covering this topic.

I wonder how many believers are motivated by greed or fear rather than logic. So for instance, very few people who believe in God also do not believe in an afterlife, which actually would be logical since only a God could live forever.
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
25-02-2017, 10:21 PM
I am not motivated neither by fear nor by greed. I don't believe that only God can live forever.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
25-02-2017, 11:32 PM
This is the reason why I stopped being a Christian. Every way I turned within their convoluted theology, it all came back to me and my choices. It still amazes me that so many Christians talk about Jesus as their lover, friend, pal, [relationship] and in every case they are the ones who do all the work of the relationship. If you open your eyes just once and look around, you realize this personal relationship is the collective experience of everyone in the fan club.
[+] 3 users Like port_of_call's post
26-02-2017, 09:25 AM
(24-02-2017 05:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-02-2017 03:15 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  The women of TAE are hot! There's nothing sexier than an intelligent woman. Hear that Ray Comfort. I enjoy the sight of a beautiful woman and I do so guilt free.

Put it back in your kilt, sailor.

Aye Aye, skipper.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post