The Atheist Test

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 11:14 AM
The Atheist Test
Step right up, don't be shy! All are welcome!
How smart are you? Click here to test your atheism! Make sure to post your results below for credit and bragging rights!

WARNING: This test was written by Ray Comfort and the author of this thread may not be held liable for any lost, damaged or stolen brain cells. There is no obligation to click on the link at any time, continue at your own risk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
10-02-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: The Atheist Test
Test #1 = C
#2= no,no,no
#3=no,yes,no
#4=no,no,yes
#5= C

How'd I do teach?? Smartass

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
10-02-2014, 12:13 PM
(10-02-2014 11:14 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Step right up, don't be shy! All are welcome!
How smart are you? Click here to test your atheism! Make sure to post your results below for credit and bragging rights!

WARNING: This test was written by Ray Comfort and the author of this thread may not be held liable for any lost, damaged or stolen brain cells. There is no obligation to click on the link at any time, continue at your own risk.

ERG! ERK! BLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Drooling MY BRAIN IS SLIDING OUT OF MY EAR!!

Ok, I'm gonna answer the test questions with actual answers instead of narrow, false choices.

TEST ONE
The person who thinks the Coca Cola can had no designer is:

far more scientifically literate than Ray Comfort, who can't understand that there is a difference between abiogenesis and evolution, who also doesn't know the first thing about organic chemistry.

TEST TWO
A. Do you know of any building that didn't have a builder?
I know of several structures that don't have a builder. In fact most of the structures that exist in the universe didn't have a builder. Of course, phrasing it as "building" limits the answer to things that could only, by definition, have a builder.

B. Do you know of any painting that didn't have a painter?
Nature quite regularly paints things in a myriad of colors. Even paining interesting patterns that can mimic other creatures.

C. Do you know of any car that didn't have a maker?
Again with the inability to differentiate between an organic creature and an inorganic lump of matter.

TEST THREE
A. From the atom to the universe, is there order?
Not uniformly, no. This also doesn't take into account subatomic particles which behave in ways that aren't fully understood.

B. Did it happen by accident?
No, the universe follows a set of rules that allow for such order to form.

C. Or, must there have been an intelligent mind?
No intelligent mind required.

D. What are the chances of 50 oranges falling by chance
into ten rows of five oranges?
Too high for me to calculate. I bet you think that "disproves" evolution and/or the big bang when in fact, all it does is to reveal the true ignorance that you posses. The only people idiotic enough to think that everything everywhere "fell" into existence in their current form is the religious. Those of us who understand science realize that everything we see today looked completely different a few billion years ago and that tiny changes over an incredible amount of time caused all the matter we see to coalesce into the structures we see today.

TEST FOUR
What do I need to have for that statement to be true?
Ok, this one I'm not going to answer because the underlying argument is self defeating. I'll just flip the script on him.

"The declaration "There is a God" is what is known as an absolute statement. For an absolute statement to be true, I must have absolute knowledge."

Comfort isn't even smart enough to understand that he is making an absolute statement.

Further, this is simply shifting the burden of proof. Atheists say "I see no evidence for god, where is your evidence he DOES exist". It is not on me to defend the non-existence of unicorns, fairies, etc just because some people believe they exist. The onus is on those making a claim that something does exist.

Also, his claim that atheists don't exist because there is no one who can prove with 100% certainty that god doesn't exist would also mean that Christians don't exist because they can not prove with 100% certainty that god DOES exist.

TEST FIVE
The man who sees a building and doesn't know if there was a builder is:
Probably a creationist.

She turned me into a NEWT. I got better, though.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
10-02-2014, 12:26 PM
I just realized I didn't put my answers, so here you go:

1. B
2. a) No b) No c) No
3. a) No b) No (?) c) No d) It's not impossible, just improbable.
4. Trick question, the statement will never be true.
5. B

10-02-2014, 12:30 PM
(10-02-2014 12:13 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  ERG! ERK! BLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Drooling MY BRAIN IS SLIDING OUT OF MY EAR!!

I warned you...
10-02-2014, 12:51 PM
(10-02-2014 12:30 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 12:13 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  ERG! ERK! BLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Drooling MY BRAIN IS SLIDING OUT OF MY EAR!!

I warned you...

I took full responsibility for my actions. I knew going into it that I would have to fight for my sanity as sure as if I were staring deep into Cthulhu's eyes. I keep my exposure to a minimum, but occasionally I can bear to face the derp in an attempt to debunk even the most idiotic of statements. I find it helps to understand the enemy's thought processes in order to better combat them.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
10-02-2014, 12:57 PM
(10-02-2014 12:51 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 12:30 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I warned you...

I took full responsibility for my actions. I knew going into it that I would have to fight for my sanity as sure as if I were staring deep into Cthulhu's eyes. I keep my exposure to a minimum, but occasionally I can bear to face the derp in an attempt to debunk even the most idiotic of statements. I find it helps to understand the enemy's thought processes in order to better combat them.

I would agree, I just want to get sued Hobo
10-02-2014, 01:02 PM
(10-02-2014 12:57 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 12:51 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I took full responsibility for my actions. I knew going into it that I would have to fight for my sanity as sure as if I were staring deep into Cthulhu's eyes. I keep my exposure to a minimum, but occasionally I can bear to face the derp in an attempt to debunk even the most idiotic of statements. I find it helps to understand the enemy's thought processes in order to better combat them.

I would agree, I just want to get sued Hobo

If I sued everyone who showed me a link that was guaranteed to hurt my brain, I'd be wealthy beyond compare.

10-02-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm not sure whether I got brain damage or simply horny because of the banana description.

Many verses are like silver threads
tied on the chimes of the stars-
if you pull them,
a silver peal makes the horizon vibrate.
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
10-02-2014, 01:07 PM
(10-02-2014 01:04 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'm not sure whether I got brain damage or simply horny because of the banana description.

Funny I was thinking that banana description could be used to justify oral sex...

Quote:Is shaped for human hand
Has non-slip surface
Is shaped for human mouth
Has a point at top for ease of entry
Is pleasing to taste buds
Is curved towards the face to make eating process easy

Just saying ladies...
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post