The Atheist's Conversation at the Great White Throne

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
16-08-2014, 03:47 AM
RE: The Atheist's Conversation at the Great White Throne
HBL. It is not too late to discover the divinity and light of our great Sun Goddess Amaterasu.

If you lose your one and only chance to recognize her and have faith. You will be sent to Yomi.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
16-08-2014, 11:38 AM
(16-08-2014 03:47 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  It is not too late to discover the divinity and light of our great Sun Goddess Amaterasu.

We have 45 sources for Jesus within 150 years of His death. How many do we have for your Amatreasu or however you spell it?

God would never ask you to believe in some god blindly without evidence.

In fact, the Bible says there are no gods before God, none beside Him and none after Him. I guess that means Jesus is the one and only! Nothing exists that exists without Jesus having created it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2014, 11:52 AM
(16-08-2014 11:38 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 03:47 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  It is not too late to discover the divinity and light of our great Sun Goddess Amaterasu.

We have 45 sources for Jesus within 150 years of His death. How many do we have for your Amatreasu or however you spell it?

In fact, the Bible says there are no gods before God, none beside Him and none after Him. I guess that means Jesus is the one and only! Nothing exists that exists without Jesus having created it.

God doesn't exist.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-08-2014, 11:54 AM
(16-08-2014 11:52 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 11:38 AM)hbl Wrote:  We have 45 sources for Jesus within 150 years of His death. How many do we have for your Amatreasu or however you spell it?

God doesn't exist.

We know God exists because nature can't start up from nothing nor always have existed, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated by the uncreated Creator.
16-08-2014, 12:22 PM
(16-08-2014 11:54 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 11:52 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  God doesn't exist.

We know God exists because nature can't start up from nothing nor always have existed, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated by the uncreated Creator.

[Image: 133788157191.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-08-2014, 12:26 PM
(16-08-2014 11:54 AM)hbl Wrote:  We know God exists because nature can't start up from nothing nor always have existed, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated by the uncreated Creator.

Fantastic!
16-08-2014, 12:31 PM
(16-08-2014 12:26 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 11:54 AM)hbl Wrote:  We know God exists because nature can't start up from nothing nor always have existed, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated by the uncreated Creator.

Fantastic!

If you have nothing new to offer and now need to resort to quoting yourself and replying to that, then I'd say it's time for you to just...

Shoo fly!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-08-2014, 01:00 PM

WE have 490 Sources for Amaterasu within 620 years of when Amaterasu last graced us with her divine light! In fact, SHE says that there are no gods before her and none above. I guess that means that your Jesus is a liar. Nothing exists without Amaterasu having created it.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
16-08-2014, 02:39 PM
(16-08-2014 12:26 PM)hbl Wrote:  

Fantastic!

[Image: FANMADE_YEAH!!!.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-08-2014, 03:23 PM

sigh

(KJV)

Psalms 82.1: God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Note the word GODS, plural, meaning more than one....uhoh

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)