The Atheist's Conversation at the Great White Throne

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
16-08-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: The Atheist's Conversation at the Great White Throne
Haven't you quoted everything in the bible yet? Or have you run out of stuff to quote and are just pulling crap out of your ass?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 10:22 PM
(16-08-2014 10:20 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Haven't you quoted everything in the bible yet?

Who can be so ignorant to not accept the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles seeing Jesus alive after He died on the cross?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2014, 10:48 PM
(16-08-2014 10:22 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 10:20 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Haven't you quoted everything in the bible yet?

Who can be so ignorant to not accept the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles seeing Jesus alive after He died on the cross?

[Image: hWstNsQ.gif]

They were not eyewitnesses, as the Gospels were written decades after the supposed events at the earliest, and by multiple anonymous authors at that. But your retarded lying-for-Jesus ass refuses to acknowledge reality, and would rather believe in a comforting lie than live by the truth.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-08-2014, 10:55 PM
(16-08-2014 10:22 PM)hbl Wrote:  

There is zero proof these people existed. Outside the bible, there is no proof that a single person we read about actually existed.

Harry Potter speaks of Wizards. That does not mean those people actually existed because its a book and mentions their names.

Where you there to ask these "eyewitnesses" yourself? Where can I find these eye witnesses so I can ask them myself? Where are they? Show me a gravestone? Anything?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
16-08-2014, 11:00 PM
(16-08-2014 10:55 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  There is zero proof these people existed. Outside the bible, there is no proof that a single person we read about actually existed.

Jesus is the most documented person in antiquity. If Jesus didn't exist then nobody did. What historian takes your position? I dare say none. You speak from hostility not for objective evidence and truth. So your judgment is clouded.

Why would you think the Apostles should be recorded anywhere other than the 27 books?
16-08-2014, 11:02 PM
(16-08-2014 11:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 10:55 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  There is zero proof these people existed. Outside the bible, there is no proof that a single person we read about actually existed.

Jesus is the most documented person in antiquity. If Jesus didn't exist then nobody did. What historian takes your position? I dare say none. You speak from hostility not for objective evidence and truth.

Why would you think the Apostles should be recorded anywhere other than the 27 books?
Why do you think they should not be?
16-08-2014, 11:02 PM
(16-08-2014 11:02 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 11:00 PM)hbl Wrote:  Jesus is the most documented person in antiquity. If Jesus didn't exist then nobody did. What historian takes your position? I dare say none. You speak from hostility not for objective evidence and truth.

Why do you think they should not be?

The question was posed to you first.
16-08-2014, 11:05 PM
(16-08-2014 09:48 PM)hbl Wrote:  Focus on just the Minimal Facts Approach.

Minimal fact #1: There do not appear to be any gods other than Myself in the room.

Minimal fact #2: There is, however, a tabby cat named Raistlin sitting directly in front of the computer keyboard. This cat, in addition to being beloved of Bastet and of My auntie Freyja, is also named after the Master of Past and Present, who is himself a god in an alternate time stream.

Therefore, polytheism makes more sense than monotheism, and is a darned sight more entertaining. Cool
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
16-08-2014, 11:07 PM
(16-08-2014 11:02 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 11:02 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Why do you think they should not be?

The question was posed to you first.

[Image: Delete-system-32.jpg]

TROLLIN' FOR JESUS

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-08-2014, 11:08 PM
(16-08-2014 11:05 PM)Astreja Wrote:  monotheism

Monotheism is true because something from nothing and infinite regress of nature are impossible.