The Atheist's Conversation at the Great White Throne

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
17-08-2014, 11:52 PM
RE: The Atheist's Conversation at the Great White Throne
(17-08-2014 10:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 10:35 PM)hbl Wrote:  Sometimes it helps to be repetitive to get it to sink in. Don't underestimate the power of repetition.

And sometimes it helps if you heed staff warnings about copy/pasting the same post in multiple places if you wanna stay on the forum. Don't underestimate the power of the ban-hammer.

Somehow, I feel the banhammer only destroyed the thing holding back the floodgate of crazy. I pray your action was the right one.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
18-08-2014, 01:32 AM
(17-08-2014 11:52 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 10:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  And sometimes it helps if you heed staff warnings about copy/pasting the same post in multiple places if you wanna stay on the forum. Don't underestimate the power of the ban-hammer.

Somehow, I feel the banhammer only destroyed the thing holding back the floodgate of crazy. I pray your action was the right one.

Wrong victory theme, here is the correct one:

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
18-08-2014, 05:35 AM
(18-08-2014 01:32 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 11:52 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  

Wrong victory theme, here is the correct one:

My victory theme mainly reflected that I feel the banning was a start of something much worse.

There was another tune which was much more upbeat which I would have used if I felt it really was over. This one specifically.

Your tune also works, just I'm not used to it lol. Lets hope you're right and I'm wrong.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
18-08-2014, 05:19 PM

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ