The Atheist's Conversation at the Great White Throne

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
14-08-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: The Atheist's Conversation at the Great White Throne
(14-08-2014 12:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  The fact that this idiot has -35 rep clearly reveals that a lot of you don't yet know how the Internet works and that you are as much at fault for his infestation as he is.

Dodgy

Sorry Kingsy but... HBL's mind appears to have been parasitically infested long before he/she came here.

Why anyone even wants to put such a pathetic struggle on public display is beyond me. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 01:06 PM
By chance, if you do feed the trolls, are they similar to Gremlins and they mutate when you feed them after 10pm (I think that was the time not to feed them after).....

[Image: 619e4e8ec4f498073e72cd20ed672504_large.jpeg]

Spike was one of my favorites Smile

I tend to ask random questions, sometime stupid ones, but I can almost guarantee I'm smarter for asking than not.
14-08-2014, 01:07 PM
(14-08-2014 01:06 PM)kim Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 12:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  The fact that this idiot has -35 rep clearly reveals that a lot of you don't yet know how the Internet works and that you are as much at fault for his infestation as he is.

Dodgy

Sorry Kingsy but... this HBL's mind appears to have been parasitically infested long before he/she came here.

Why anyone even wants to put such a pathetic struggle on public display is beyond me. Drinking Beverage

Oh, I get it.

I just don't get why such a bright and intelligent group as the people we have here choose to indulge is in idiocy.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
14-08-2014, 01:08 PM
(14-08-2014 01:06 PM)Kemasyn Wrote:  By chance, if you do feed the trolls, are they similar to Gremlins and they mutate when you feed them after 10pm (I think that was the time not to feed them after).....

[Image: 619e4e8ec4f498073e72cd20ed672504_large.jpeg]

Spike was one of my favorites Smile

No. They eventually become admins of said site. Drinking Beverage

14-08-2014, 01:12 PM
I think you have to throw water on them for the shit to get real.

Kind of uncertain of that ... I never did watch any of those Gremlin flicks. I know; Luddite. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-08-2014, 01:31 PM
(14-08-2014 01:12 PM)kim Wrote:  I think you have to throw water on them for the shit to get real.

Kind of uncertain of that ... I never did watch any of those Gremlin flicks. I know; Luddite. Drinking Beverage

Throwing water on them makes them multiply as well, Mogwai (the fuzzy cute ones) and Gremlins alike. It's just feeding the Mogwai after 10pm would make them mutate to Gremlins. Sad I recall all these things from the movies, it's been a while since I've watched them LOL

I tend to ask random questions, sometime stupid ones, but I can almost guarantee I'm smarter for asking than not.
14-08-2014, 01:35 PM
(14-08-2014 01:03 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Jesus is perfect and therefore doesn't shit. Much like He turned water to grape juice, not wine, because Perfection can't make something ruined.

(I probably still have the Sunday bulletin from that little gem packed away with my high school memorabilia)

Heretic Baptist (or Plymouth Brethren)! Wine is grape juice perfected!
Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
14-08-2014, 02:13 PM
(14-08-2014 12:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 12:49 PM)Impulse Wrote:  LOL. Would you like some cheese with that fake monster?

Several people would like to have a word with you.

[Image: running_from_godzilla_by_awesomeness360-d5yvdp6.jpg]
No doubt they want to explain themselves after their embarrassment from running away from a fake monster. Smartass

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
14-08-2014, 02:21 PM
(14-08-2014 02:13 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 12:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Several people would like to have a word with you.

[Image: running_from_godzilla_by_awesomeness360-d5yvdp6.jpg]
No doubt they want to explain themselves after their embarrassment from running away from a fake monster. Smartass

Try telling my 5 year old son that Godzilla is fake.

He will convince you otherwise. Godzilla is his hero.

14-08-2014, 02:47 PM
(14-08-2014 02:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 02:13 PM)Impulse Wrote:  No doubt they want to explain themselves after their embarrassment from running away from a fake monster. Smartass

Try telling my 5 year old son that Godzilla is fake.

He will convince you otherwise. Godzilla is his hero.

Yea well, he's 5; he probably still believes in Santa and God.

Oops