The Atheist's Conversation at the Great White Throne

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
14-08-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: The Atheist's Conversation at the Great White Throne
(14-08-2014 10:06 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Just because you believe hbl, doesn't mean we need to. Why can't religion stay private?

Of course you don't need to believe that's why God created Hell since you prefer to remain delusional.

God wants as many saved people as possible so we spread the gospel to the nations.

Why can't you hold back your hostility instead of letting so many Christian martyrdoms take place like the all the first Apostles were put to death by people like you. I guess you are not as private as you claim to be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 10:36 PM
God, is that you? ^^

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
14-08-2014, 10:52 PM
(14-08-2014 12:55 PM)kim Wrote:  So... must mean you're leaving.

It must?
14-08-2014, 10:54 PM
(14-08-2014 10:36 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  God, is that you? ^^
More likely hbl is the Antichrist, because he inspires people to slander the Holy Spirit.
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
14-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Springy G at the Great White Comfy Chair: "May I speak to your supervisor, please?" Laugh out load
14-08-2014, 11:01 PM
What leader doesn't have his thrown?

Should Barack Obama find a shack to go live in?
15-08-2014, 07:12 AM
Your deep bloodlust betrays you, hbl. You serve a dark master and you wish for your master to sweep down and consume us all. You fantasize and you dream and you hope for a day when those pretty girls and boys who just won't listen to you will pay for what they have done. Oh, they'll pay for not loving you. They'll pay for not treating you right.

They're not right thinkers. You're a right thinker. They don't think the right things. They only think bad things. Bad things you never think. Why can't those bad thoughts go away? Why do they keep filling your head so? For all have sinned. For all have sinned. I am a sinner. I'll be made perfect and they'll be made dead. Not dead. Tortured. I'll be so happy. I'll be so happy when that happens. I'll be whole and they'll be broken all to pieces. That will be a turnaround. No longer will it be me who is in pieces unloved by those pretty boys and pretty girls. No longer will I be alone in my guilt and my loathing. I'll be with my master then. My master is good. He is good. The torture he promises for those others just proves how good he is. After all. He's so good he can't abide those others. He can only abide perfect imperfect broken lonely me. He'll make me whole. He'll make me whole and lift me up from the hole I can't lift myself from. Then I'll be happy. Then I'll be his.

Right?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 6 users Like Hafnof's post
15-08-2014, 07:18 AM
(14-08-2014 10:02 PM)hbl Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 04:36 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  HBL. I am going to be laughing my fucking ass off when I am in Heaven

The problem is where is the evidence for your faith? You got nothing.

But for Jesus, He is the most documented person in antiquity with more sources for Him within 150 years of His death than any ten figures from antiquity COMBINED!

Shouldn't we go with the evidenced over your non-evidenced faith?

I have plenty of evidence. The Sun exists and therefor Our Goddess Amaterasu exists because she is the sun and created it.

Your False God was created by those who rejected her divine light.

You can try to claim your Jesus is true. But he is not. You are being led astray by the Trickster God and I pity you.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-08-2014, 07:33 AM
(14-08-2014 10:20 PM)hbl Wrote:  Of course you don't need to believe that's why God created Hell since you prefer to remain delusional.

Or.....he can just leave people alone that don't want anything to do with him. Just let them cease to exist no torture needed. Why only two options believe or parish? That seems weird to me. Why can't he just leave people alone if they don't want anything to do with any religions just die in peace. Living for an eternity just seems like after a while you'll be wanting it to end. Haven't you heard the saying all good things must end? Please try and actually answer my question because I'm sincerely asking not as an atheist but as a fellow human being.
15-08-2014, 07:40 AM
I took an arrow to the knee. Praying at a shrine to Talos healed it.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post