Because it has been proven to exist.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 07:53 AM
RE: The Atheist's Conversation at the Great White Throne
(14-08-2014 10:54 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 10:36 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  God, is that you? ^^
More likely hbl is the Antichrist, because he inspires people to slander the Holy Spirit.

Lol

I'm starting to think that religion may not be the problem at all, but rather religious people. Consider

Be true to yourself. Heart
15-08-2014, 09:46 AM
(14-08-2014 11:01 PM)hbl Wrote:  What leader doesn't have his thrown?

Have what thrown? Oh, you meant 'throne.'

So god needs a comfortable place to sit down. And here I always assumed he was more of a levitating deity. Indirectly, you have revealed a critical piece of information:

God has an ass.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
15-08-2014, 10:00 AM
This guy sounds a lot like a previous troll... what was his name... either the_thinking_theist or thearcticsage. Similar behaviors, attempts to rile people up with silly bullshit debates... then falls back to ad hominems when people stop taking him seriously and silly attempts at stirring shit up by giving up and just using attacks, etc. Mostly sounds like TTT.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
15-08-2014, 10:04 AM
(15-08-2014 10:00 AM)Logisch Wrote:  This guy sounds a lot like a previous troll... what was his name... either the_thinking_theist or thearcticsage. Similar behaviors, attempts to rile people up with silly bullshit debates... then falls back to ad hominems when people stop taking him seriously and silly attempts at stirring shit up by giving up and just using attacks, etc. Mostly sounds like TTT.

It would make sense... since I can no longer track TTT via his IPs after stepping down.

I blew his ship up so many times... so many of his socks fell upon my banhammer.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
15-08-2014, 10:05 AM
(15-08-2014 09:46 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 11:01 PM)hbl Wrote:  What leader doesn't have his thrown?

Have what thrown? Oh, you meant 'throne.'

So god needs a comfortable place to sit down. And here I always assumed he was more of a levitating deity. Indirectly, you have revealed a critical piece of information:

God has an ass.

Which also means that God needs to take a shit sometimes.
15-08-2014, 10:11 AM
(15-08-2014 10:04 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 10:00 AM)Logisch Wrote:  This guy sounds a lot like a previous troll... what was his name... either the_thinking_theist or thearcticsage. Similar behaviors, attempts to rile people up with silly bullshit debates... then falls back to ad hominems when people stop taking him seriously and silly attempts at stirring shit up by giving up and just using attacks, etc. Mostly sounds like TTT.

It would make sense... since I can no longer track TTT via his IPs after stepping down.

I blew his ship up so many times... so many of his socks fell upon my banhammer.

If he is TTT I don't know why he even fucking bothers to come back. The dude is a giant heaping pile of shit.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
15-08-2014, 10:19 AM
(15-08-2014 10:11 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 10:04 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  It would make sense... since I can no longer track TTT via his IPs after stepping down.

If he is TTT I don't know why he even fucking bothers to come back. The dude is a giant heaping pile of shit.

I keep checking. Not a sock.

15-08-2014, 10:20 AM
I thought this was going to be a story of someone who converted while having the mother of all post-bevvy boaking sessions.

"Please god, make it stop, oh god, please, I'll never drink again. <boak>"

They say there are no atheists in foxholes. I was expecting the claim that there are no atheists kneeling on the floor of a Glasgow pub toilet.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
15-08-2014, 10:22 AM
(15-08-2014 10:19 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 10:11 AM)Logisch Wrote:  If he is TTT I don't know why he even fucking bothers to come back. The dude is a giant heaping pile of shit.

I keep checking. Not a sock.

Shoot me his IPs (if that's okay). I know TTT's places of attack. He was a major thorn in my side.

IP checking can be difficult especially since TTT's IPs where usually from his university (which makes sense now that school is back in session). The gateways change and it's almost impossible to get the same one repeated. You have to look at the origin.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post