The Atheistism worldview DESTROYED!!! in 5 questions!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2017, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2017 06:27 AM by cactus.)
The Atheistism worldview DESTROYED!!! in 5 questions!
The top-5 list SATAN! doesn't want you to see!!!! *flails arms in the air*

"Yeah but why do you hate God?"

"What happened to you in your past to make you this way? Were you abused by a FAKE Christian?"

"Oh, so you think you're better than all Christians? Is that what you're saying to me? Then why are there still gorillas?" *drop microphone*

"You don't want to go to Hell, do you?"

"Have you read His holy word?.... with an open heart?.... and an open mind?.... and an open wallet?"

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like cactus's post
12-05-2017, 06:34 AM
RE: The Atheistism worldview DESTROYED!!! in 5 questions!
"It's only a theory" lol

"Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Rick
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
12-05-2017, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2017 07:40 AM by jennybee.)

He didn't give me the pony I asked for when I was 12.

"What happened to you in your past to make you this way? Were you abused by a FAKE Christian?"

Yes, this FAKE Christian stole some of my Valentine's candy. I also hate St. Valentine for the trauma I endured during said violation.

"Oh, so you think you're better than all Christians? Is that what you're saying to me? Then why are there still gorillas?" *drop microphone*

I don't hate anyone. And I love gorillas. I even love Christian gorillas.

I'd like somewhere warm to vacation when I retire..er...expire.

"Have you read His holy word?.... with an open heart?.... and an open mind?.... and an open wallet?"

My heart was open in reading His Word, and luckily, so was my mind. That's why I said sayonara and took my wallet with me. All my extra tithings now go to the god of Starbucks.
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
12-05-2017, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2017 07:03 AM by RearViewMirror.)
(12-05-2017 06:20 AM)cactus Wrote:  The top-5 list SATAN! doesn't want you to see!!!! *flails arms in the air*

Well... considering you won't be around long and I "assume" you will probably never respond to this thread again I'll get this out of the way first. YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!

Now that said to answer your questions in a rational way (which I seriously doubt you will understand) here it goes.

1: I don't hate god because there is no god. It's kind of hard to hate something that doesn't exist.

2: I don't think I'm better than other Christians. I have a lot of Christian friends and I respect each and every one of them (though we might not agree on belief). But belief is not a defining factor in our friendship. Why are there still Gorillas? Well... this is the point you become a complete and total idiot as seemingly you have no concept of evolution. So fuck you and dropping the mic. That just makes you look like a total douche.

3: Do I want to go to hell? Yeah.. That's where all the hookers and drugs are gonna be. Don't think they are going to make there way into heaven. Oh and by the way... there is no hell you inbred fucking shitstick.

4: Have I read the bible? Yes many times from cover to cover and if I were to bet I'd say you haven't made it past Genesis Chapter 1. Open heart? Sure... I love to hear stories about how others were put into slavery, how women are so excluded from and prominent role in the bible that is is sickening, how there is no proof that the vast majority of things in the bible never happened (just take a look at the Old Testament), etc... Open wallet?.... Fuck you and giving money to an organization that promotes all the things I've mentioned. I'd rather give my money to an organization that actually helps mankind further our understanding and move us forward as a civilization.

So fuck you and your "drop the mic". Get the fuck off the site. You are not welcome here.

*EDIT* If this post was made in jest then disregard what I said. It's early in the morning and I've yet to have my coffee and I apologize if that's the case.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
12-05-2017, 07:01 AM
For snarky fun:

The public education system ruthlessly indoctrinated me to from a young age.

Nah, it's just a lot of the real ones are idiots that try to morality police me every day.

Since I am one, nah. However if you want to be technical on evolution, we're still great apes.

Absolutely not.

I'm like a month behind reading my daily Bible stuff because omg it takes forever.

(12-05-2017 06:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  All my extra tithings now go to the god of Starbucks.

The God that kills unicorns and has people drink their blood? Sad

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Shai Hulud's post
12-05-2017, 07:04 AM
(12-05-2017 07:01 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  For snarky fun:

The public education system ruthlessly indoctrinated me to from a young age.

Nah, it's just a lot of the real ones are idiots that try to morality police me every day.

Since I am one, nah. However if you want to be technical on evolution, we're still great apes.

Absolutely not.

I'm like a month behind reading my daily Bible stuff because omg it takes forever.

(12-05-2017 06:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  All my extra tithings now go to the god of Starbucks.

The God that kills unicorns and has people drink their blood? Sad

No, the god of lattes Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
12-05-2017, 07:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2017 07:13 AM by cactus.)

Sounds like my kind of god. He's even open on Sundays. Thumbsup

RearViewMirror, you need to go back to jennybee's church. I must say, their tithes are a bit steeper than average, though. Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
12-05-2017, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2017 07:30 AM by jennybee.)
(12-05-2017 07:07 AM)cactus Wrote:  

RearViewMirror, you need to go back to jennybee's church. I must say, their tithes are a bit steeper than average, though. Laugh out load

Yes, I never miss Sunday (latte) service. The tithes are quite pricey, especially with the added tip Tongue But we are talking about my soul here and you can't put a price on that or frothed (almond) milk.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-05-2017, 07:32 AM
(12-05-2017 07:07 AM)cactus Wrote:  

Yeah... my mistake. I wasn't paying attention to who posted and just read the thread

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
12-05-2017, 07:36 AM
^ Get a triple venti. It's a transcendental experience Smile

[+] 2 users Like cactus's post