The "Atheists Just Hate God Argument"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: The "Atheists Just Hate God Argument"
I'm not mad at your imaginary friend. I'm pissed off that so many screwed up people harm other people all because they believe a book says it's ok to do it.

I'm angry because gullibility, violence and stupidity all seem to lead back to religious belief.

I'm outraged that more people aren't outraged by honor killings, genital mutilation, child brides, and hell the list of offenses is a mile long.

I'm mad that people can commit atrocities and still believe that their actions are "good" because the voice in their head approves and or commanded it.

It also depresses me to see so many people poisoning the minds of their children with this shit

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
16-02-2015, 11:49 AM
I just joined and was looking through the topics and there sure seems to be a great abundance of topics concerning other people's religious beliefs. It sure looks to me that the term 'atheist' is just another word for resentment.
16-02-2015, 12:32 PM
(16-02-2015 11:49 AM)Anti Wrote:  I just joined and was looking through the topics and there sure seems to be a great abundance of topics concerning other people's religious beliefs. It sure looks to me that the term 'atheist' is just another word for resentment.

Is it irritating you that you're not getting a stronger response elsewhere? Is that why you're trying to start the same conversation in this thread that you attempted in your intro?

You are new, and you are a troll. Step lightly. Our patience with spam doesn't extend to you.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
16-02-2015, 12:42 PM
(16-02-2015 12:32 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(16-02-2015 11:49 AM)Anti Wrote:  I just joined and was looking through the topics and there sure seems to be a great abundance of topics concerning other people's religious beliefs. It sure looks to me that the term 'atheist' is just another word for resentment.

Is it irritating you that you're not getting a stronger response elsewhere? Is that why you're trying to start the same conversation in this thread that you attempted in your intro?

You are new, and you are a troll. Step lightly. Our patience with spam doesn't extend to you.

Quit being a crybaby and just address what I wrote. Isn't 90+% of all topics on here based on resentments or not?