The Awful Inhumanity of Using Bleach Enemas to Treat Autistic Children

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 09:32 AM by Impulse.)
RE: The Awful Inhumanity of Using Bleach Enemas to Treat Autistic Children
(18-04-2014 08:52 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Um...are you guys sure it's not satire? Because that seems too stupid to be true....
It's not. If you follow the links, you'll reach their website. I'm not putting the link here because WOT says it has a "bad reputation" which often means viruses, malware, etc. However, the ratings seem to be based on what the site is about so I took the risk and went there to see where they're located.

Edit:
Apparently the FDA is aware of it:
http://www.fda.gov/forconsumers/consumer...228052.htm

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Being somebody who teaches autistic children at a special needs school, I can honestly say that there is nothing that makes me angrier than shit like this. Subjecting children to inhumane treatment is bad enough in itself, but doing it to kids who don't even recognize what is being done to them...that's just the lowest of fucking lows right there. I can't even fathom somebody doing this to any child, let alone a child that has a condition like autism.

Where can I find these assholes so I can shoot some bleach and other cleaning products of my choice up their asses?

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like WindyCityJazz's post
18-04-2014, 11:27 AM
I have been pondering this since I read it early this morning and I just cannot understand how or why anyone would even think of that for a treatment for anything. I can't warp my mind around that far. Unbelievable what some people will do to others.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
18-04-2014, 11:45 AM
(18-04-2014 11:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I have been pondering this since I read it early this morning and I just cannot understand how or why anyone would even think of that for a treatment for anything. I can't warp my mind around that far. Unbelievable what some people will do to others.

I don't believe they think of it as a real cure. I believe they think of it as a means to torture people who cannot stand up for themselves.

I feel like a bleach enema would cause some serious undeniable health issues. How are they getting away with this?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-04-2014, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 12:09 PM by Losty.)
http://www.livestream.com/autismone/vide...f6d0a23157

At the very least, it appears their live stream website has been permanently deleted.

The petition against this has also been closed. I don't know if it's just because they reached their goal or what.
http://www.change.org/petitions/no-bleac...n-children

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-04-2014, 02:58 PM
I also heard of a great tooth ache remedy for kids, too.

[Image: cocainedrops.jpg]
18-04-2014, 10:11 PM
(18-04-2014 08:52 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Um...are you guys sure it's not satire? Because that seems too stupid to be true....

I was going to say the same thing.

Reminds me of:

Looking at the rest of the website, it looks reaaaaaal Oniony to me...

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
18-04-2014, 10:35 PM
(18-04-2014 04:04 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  The Awful Inhumanity of Using Bleach Enemas to Treat Autistic Children (short version)

Quote:Someone is not only promoting a treatment of bleach enemas to treat autistic children — every two hours, for 72 hours, every possible weekend — but they've started a religious organization to promote this, with "bishops" and other church officials touting the effectiveness of the Miracle Mineral Solution

Original article here

What....the....actual....fuck?!

Makes me wish for a moment there was a hell

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

18-04-2014, 10:36 PM
if you want to get angrier and explode ,read this

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
18-04-2014, 11:06 PM
(18-04-2014 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  Forget prosecution; summary execution of these monsters is called for.

Agreed! 100%