The Awful Inhumanity of Using Bleach Enemas to Treat Autistic Children

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2014, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2014 01:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: The Awful Inhumanity of Using Bleach Enemas to Treat Autistic Children
(18-04-2014 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  Forget prosecution; summary execution of these monsters is called for.

By bleach enema.

(18-04-2014 10:36 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  if you want to get angrier and explode ,read this

Fecal transplantation is actually real medicine practiced by real doctors, not dangerous woo. Self-medication, however, is not recommended.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2014, 02:04 PM
(19-04-2014 01:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 10:36 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  if you want to get angrier and explode ,read this

Fecal transplantation is actually real medicine practiced by real doctors, not dangerous woo. Self-medication, however, is not recommended.

yes,i know that. But fecal transplants are not used to treat autism as far as i know

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
19-04-2014, 02:05 PM
(18-04-2014 02:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I also heard of a great tooth ache remedy for kids, too.

[Image: cocainedrops.jpg]

Cocaine is a local anesthetic. Nowadays we tend to use lidocaine or benzocaine (among other things) because they aren't such vasoconstrictors.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
19-04-2014, 02:10 PM
God, I hate this. Clearly a case of people taking advantage of another person's situation for profit. Probably made a lot of money off it too since bleach isn't too awfully expensive. I can't stand people like that. And it became a religion too? Damn, religion, you sure aren't looking any better as you're getting older.

[Image: notagain.gif]
19-04-2014, 02:17 PM
(19-04-2014 02:04 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 01:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fecal transplantation is actually real medicine practiced by real doctors, not dangerous woo. Self-medication, however, is not recommended.

yes,i know that. But fecal transplants are not used to treat autism as far as i know

I think that thread is talking about treating clostridia and other gut issues comorbid with the autism. Autistic kid I know has suffered from serious gut issues for years. Like diaper required gut issues even as a teenager.

#sigh