The Azzopardi Theorem: No God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2013, 10:26 AM
The Azzopardi Theorem: No God?
THE AZZOPARDI HYPOTHESIS
Momentum before the ‘big bang’ was zero
-Where momentum is mass•velocity (velocity is a vector of speed)
- Implies:
a) No velocity (distance/time)
b) No mass
c) Both

Momentum is always conserved
-For instance, when two pool balls of equal mass collide with equal speed from opposite directions, momentum before is equal to zero (velocity is negative in one of the cases). Thus, after they hit, momentum is conserved, and they will both have no velocity and momentum remains as zero.

A change in momentum is called impulse: force•time. This is what causes change.

Thus, if there is no change in momentum, there is no impulse, and it follows that there is no change.

Thus, the universe is exactly as it was before the big bang

Thus, the universe doesn’t exist mathematically because everything cancels out (ie: everything is conserved: energy & momentum

1+2-6+8-5=0
The left side of the equation could be incredibly complex, but so long as it equals zero, the equation is still true.
The left side is like the universe, except the universe is incredibly, unbelievably complex, and we happen to be a part of the string of numbers on the left.

In conclusion:
1) There is no true/absolute change, only compensated fluctuation within the system
2) The illusion, when a part of the system, is that things ‘exist’ all around us, and matter is tangible and real, but every piece of matter/energy is compensated for somewhere else in some form.

The implications of this hypothesis are outstanding:

It implies that no god or external force is needed to ‘create’ the universe since that would imply an absolute change: ie: creating something from nothing

In reality, there is nothing from nothing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: The Azzopardi Theorem: No God?
I think the idea that the universe has net zero energy/matter is a reasonable way of trying to solve the problem of the cosmological argument. It has the potential to produce predictions we can test. My opinion on this will be guarded by the evidence as it comes in. However, proving that the universe can be created from nothing does not actively disprove a god.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
01-06-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: The Azzopardi Theorem: No God?
(01-06-2013 10:26 AM)Azzopardi Theorem Wrote:  THE AZZOPARDI HYPOTHESIS
Momentum before the ‘big bang’ was zero
-Where momentum is mass•velocity (velocity is a vector of speed)
- Implies:
a) No velocity (distance/time)
b) No mass
c) Both

Momentum is always conserved
-For instance, when two pool balls of equal mass collide with equal speed from opposite directions, momentum before is equal to zero (velocity is negative in one of the cases). Thus, after they hit, momentum is conserved, and they will both have no velocity and momentum remains as zero.

A change in momentum is called impulse: force•time. This is what causes change.

Thus, if there is no change in momentum, there is no impulse, and it follows that there is no change.

Thus, the universe is exactly as it was before the big bang

Thus, the universe doesn’t exist mathematically because everything cancels out (ie: everything is conserved: energy & momentum

1+2-6+8-5=0
The left side of the equation could be incredibly complex, but so long as it equals zero, the equation is still true.
The left side is like the universe, except the universe is incredibly, unbelievably complex, and we happen to be a part of the string of numbers on the left.

In conclusion:
1) There is no true/absolute change, only compensated fluctuation within the system
2) The illusion, when a part of the system, is that things ‘exist’ all around us, and matter is tangible and real, but every piece of matter/energy is compensated for somewhere else in some form.

The implications of this hypothesis are outstanding:

It implies that no god or external force is needed to ‘create’ the universe since that would imply an absolute change: ie: creating something from nothing

In reality, there is nothing from nothing.

Also gravity can have a negative value, and indeed, in total, does. Thus the total energy of the universe is zero.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post