The BEST burger

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2013, 01:50 PM
The BEST burger
I am looking for the best cheeseburger in the world. I have had double cheese burgers with bacon and melted cheese over the burger. I have had burgers with Parmesan cheese and marinera sauce. But my favorite is the cheeseburger with deep fried cheese stuffed jalapeños on it.

What's your favorite burger?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: The BEST burger
(19-12-2013 01:50 PM)natachan Wrote:  I am looking for the best cheeseburger in the world. I have had double cheese burgers with bacon and melted cheese over the burger. I have had burgers with Parmesan cheese and marinera sauce. But my favorite is the cheeseburger with deep fried cheese stuffed jalapeños on it.

You're on a completely wrong continent to have a best burger.

I know that in Canada it is not allowed to mix raw pork with veal , if that's is the case in the US also, best burger will escape you for ever. If the meat is not right, no cheese or jalapenos is going to save it.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
19-12-2013, 01:58 PM
(19-12-2013 01:57 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 01:50 PM)natachan Wrote:  I am looking for the best cheeseburger in the world. I have had double cheese burgers with bacon and melted cheese over the burger. I have had burgers with Parmesan cheese and marinera sauce. But my favorite is the cheeseburger with deep fried cheese stuffed jalapeños on it.

You're on a completely wrong continent to have a best burger.

I know that in Canada it is not allowed to mix raw pork with veal , if that's is the case in the US also, best burger will escape you for ever. If the meat is not right, no cheese or jalapenos is going to save it.

Why isn't it allowed to mix pork with veal? Huh

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-12-2013, 02:05 PM
(19-12-2013 01:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 01:57 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  You're on a completely wrong continent to have a best burger.

Why isn't it allowed to mix pork with veal? Huh

Not sure, maybe it has something to do with salmonella in pork.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
19-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Lets assume, for the moment, that I care not a fig for that law. Lets assume that I can, and do, butcher my own meat.

Gimme recipe!

Btw, yummy venison burgers.
19-12-2013, 02:30 PM
You just mix minced pork and veal , anywhere from 1/2-1/2 to 1/3 porky 2/3 veal or to any taste you prefer , you add onions in the mixture ( cut in little cubes) and a little bit of cayenne pepper if you like it spicy. You can add cheese also cut into little cubes.
There are may trade secrets making a perfect burger. I heard people adding just a pinch of sugar even.

19-12-2013, 04:22 PM
(19-12-2013 02:30 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  You just mix minced pork and veal , anywhere from 1/2-1/2 to 1/3 porky 2/3 veal or to any taste you prefer , you add onions in the mixture ( cut in little cubes) and a little bit of cayenne pepper if you like it spicy. You can add cheese also cut into little cubes.
There are may trade secrets making a perfect burger. I heard people adding just a pinch of sugar even.

Chopped parsley. You left out the chopped parsley.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Yeah, parsley too, and pepper.

And then a lot depends on the bun and add-ons .

19-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Seeing Erx isn't here, I'll say it for him...
Fur Burger! Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
19-12-2013, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2013 05:05 PM by Chas.)
Just wait a fuckin' minute, here.

If it ain't ground beef, it ain't a burger. Angry

And it's all about the beef, not the other shit. At least 3/4" thick and medium rare.

[Image: 20130103-fogcutter-3.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user