The Banana-man shows off his intelligence again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: The Banana-man shows off his intelligence again.
(05-04-2013 09:16 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  Ray was wrong. 'Phile' is a lover of something. Audiophile, technophile, bibliophile, etc. 'Pedo' relates to children, and can be used independently of 'phile.'

That was some good comedy he provided.

Thats what I was saying I guess I didn't explain good enough.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 10:07 AM
(05-04-2013 03:33 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  "a cross between pedophile and Bible"

Fucking really, Ray? You really thought that's the best we could come up with? What sense does it even make?!

Comfort routinely demonstrates how incredibly unintelligent he is. Each gaff is a precious gift.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

05-04-2013, 10:31 AM
(05-04-2013 01:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I didn't know that it was God who wrote the Bible. Drinking Beverage
I didn't know it was written by a single author either.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
05-04-2013, 10:34 AM
(05-04-2013 01:08 AM)Vlad Wrote:  Pretty funny, lmao.

[Image: Coyne1.jpg]

Quote:Ray, I sincerely apologise for the use of the word "bibliophile" it means lover of books as I'm sure you know and I never meant to cast that aspersion on you.
Ray didn't even notice the insult!

http://www.thedailydolt.com/2013/04/03/i...l-ban-you/
I think Ray has been drinking a little too much Southern Comfort.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
05-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Wow, so much tolerance on here for someone who corrected his knowledge, then apologized publicly for the error. Fortunately, none of you have ever made a mistake before or had a gap in knowledge.

Oh, that's right. Christians laugh at how ignorant and senseless most of your theories and doctrines are. No, that's not right. We weep.
05-04-2013, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 02:46 PM by amyb.)
^ "Bibliophile" is really not a very obscure word. I'd expect most english speakers who are in the public eye to be aware of at least some Greek roots in common use. Hell, even if he knew "-phile" and erroneously thought "Biblio-" was "Bible," you'd still not get "pedophile" from that.

He's the one who jumped to the conclusion that it was "just another atheist insult."

It also seems to show that he probably doesn't read very much.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2013, 03:10 PM
(05-04-2013 02:39 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Wow, so much tolerance on here for someone who corrected his knowledge, then apologized publicly for the error. Fortunately, none of you have ever made a mistake before or had a gap in knowledge.

Oh, that's right. Christians laugh at how ignorant and senseless most of your theories and doctrines are. No, that's not right. We weep.

Tolerance? Ray has none of it. No tolerance for atheists, no tolerance for other religions, no tolerance for any science that even remotely threatens his understanding of the universe. He publicly mocks atheists on Facebook. I especially like this little gem:

“Can you ask God to have a word with those crazy Koreans please dude?” Gordon Freeman
Sorry Gordon. They are atheists. They won’t listen.

Nice, Ray. By the way, it was a 'Christian Nation' that dropped the first nuke. If Kim Junior starts hearing the voice of god, well, then we're all in trouble.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post
05-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Yeah, exactly. Ray has none, and bans anyone who disagrees with him (or uses the word "banana"), which is pretty common on christian FB pages and forums actually.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2013, 03:42 PM
(05-04-2013 02:39 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Wow, so much tolerance on here for someone who corrected his knowledge, then apologized publicly for the error. Fortunately, none of you have ever made a mistake before or had a gap in knowledge.

The intolerance started with him. He didn't just make a mistake, but threatened to ban someone who he incorrectly perceived to have insulted him and also implied he had been disrespectful. Translation: He saw a word he didn't recognize and, because he was conversing with an atheist, assumed "biblio" had something to do with Bible and "phile" must have meant something bad because he was conversing with an atheist. In fact, he was so blinded by his bigotry that he didn't even bother to look the word up before expressing his erroneous indignation. The person he was speaking with and atheists in general received actual insult and disrespect from him despite his too-late apology.

But I'm not surprised to see you jump right onto his side. Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post