The, Banjo needs his own thread just because, thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: The, Banjo needs his own thread just because, thread
(21-02-2017 08:46 AM)Loom Wrote:  
(21-02-2017 07:23 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Anybody heard from Banjo lately?

His last visit on the site was the 16th...hopefully he's doing alright Sad

He's probably just tired after partying too hard...

[Image: Australia-Meme-12.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-02-2017, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2017 10:25 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
This had me laughing so hard! No wonder Banjo has the sense of humor he does. Big Grin

[Image: tiqx4duxb4.jpg]

(Edited for new IMG link because it stopped displaying the one I linked, earlier... because internet reasons...)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-02-2017, 09:54 AM
(21-02-2017 09:41 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-02-2017 08:46 AM)Loom Wrote:  His last visit on the site was the 16th...hopefully he's doing alright Sad

He's probably just tired after partying too hard...

[Image: Australia-Meme-12.jpg]

OMG! A kangaroo orgie? Shocking Well, if Banjo doesn't respond to THAT photo then something's wrong here and we need to send him a few private messages.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
21-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Banjo is fine. I talked to him this morning and last night. He's been doing well and was quite cheery. Even made a penis joke. True Aussie.
It's not a medicine brain thing. He's upset, but I'm not sure he wants me to discuss the issue.
He is disliking Americans even more than usual, but I don't think anybody should take that personally Big Grin Unless you voted for Trump. Then it's personal!
I'll let him know you guys a worried Smile

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 10 users Like LadyDay's post
21-02-2017, 10:50 AM
(21-02-2017 10:34 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Banjo is fine. I talked to him this morning and last night. He's been doing well and was quite cheery. Even made a penis joke. True Aussie.
It's not a medicine brain thing. He's upset, but I'm not sure he wants me to discuss the issue.
He is disliking Americans even more than usual, but I don't think anybody should take that personally Big Grin Unless you voted for Trump. Then it's personal!
I'll let him know you guys a worried Smile

Thanks, I was just wondering since he hadn't been around. He needs to admit that it isn't all Americans and that many of us are just as disgusted with our countrymen as he is with them. Tell him we need him to take pity on us who have to live with it day in and day out and bring some Aussie sensibility to the forum.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
21-02-2017, 10:51 AM
(21-02-2017 09:51 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  (Edited for new IMG link because it stopped displaying the one I linked, earlier... because internet reasons...)

I really want to see the hippo races and listen to the choir; that sounds like a full evening. I'll be sure to face north while watching.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
21-02-2017, 11:16 AM
(21-02-2017 10:51 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(21-02-2017 09:51 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  (Edited for new IMG link because it stopped displaying the one I linked, earlier... because internet reasons...)

I really want to see the hippo races and listen to the choir; that sounds like a full evening. I'll be sure to face north while watching.

I have so much trouble deciding what not to wear!

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-02-2017, 11:18 AM
Oh, the issue has nothing to do with Americans. Big Grin
He is upset, and says he is not coming back.
But a lot of you have provided a lot of love and a strong support network for a long time. I am sure he appreciates that. The issue he's angry about has nothing to do with most of you. I really hope he changes his mind. He is a good guy, but he is also not one to just take it when he thinks someone is making him look bad and others not having his back. He is not feeling comfortable here right now. But I hope he feels better again and has a chat with the admins. He belongs here, people who are mean to him don't.

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
21-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Its the issue with Tomato Big Grin
I have issues with this fucker too.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
21-02-2017, 11:30 AM
(21-02-2017 11:24 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Its the issue with Tomato Big Grin
I have issues with this fucker too.

He is afraid people believe shit like this because of his chemo brain. And he's pretty angry that nobody defended him, that he was told to just get over it and the post wasn't removed. As far as I understand.